Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need 7 Day Guest Pass

west715west715 Member UncommonPosts: 11

Hello

I just resubbed yesterday but have issues with payment going thru I have emailed support  for help. I was just wondering if anyone had a 7 day pass code I could have so I could start playing again dont want to waste my 3 days off waiting on support any help would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• viney123viney123 Member UncommonPosts: 55

https://www.wildstar-online.com/en/freetrial/

Just start a 10 day free trial. :)

• west715west715 Member UncommonPosts: 11

But I have 2 level 30 toons I would like to level with. Guess I will wait for online support to get my account to show I paid .

Thanks thou

• StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,630
    Do you still need a guest pass?
    Real Fans of Chess don't get bored!
    Real Fans of Soccer don’t get bored!
    Real Fans of Baseball don’t get bored!
    Real Fans of MMORPGs don’t get bored!
    What's your excuse?
  • viney123viney123 Member UncommonPosts: 55
    The Free Trial will re-activate your account if you haven't already done the trial. If you previously subbed, it essentially gives you a free 10 day sub with no limitations. As long as your current acc will allow the free trial to start, all it does is give you game time.
  • NightHaveNNightHaveN Member UncommonPosts: 1,051
    They are not giving guest passes anymore. Only one time per account 10 day trial, which doesn't have a character level limit if you previously played the game.

So if technically you left game with a capped char, you can go back and check end game changes.

You can enable the trial from the account section in the site.
    They are not giving guest passes anymore. Only one time per account 10 day trial, which doesn't have a character level limit if you previously played the game.

So if technically you left game with a capped char, you can go back and check end game changes.

You can enable the trial from the account section in the site.
  • strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member UncommonPosts: 1,008
    Originally posted by viney123
    The Free Trial will re-activate your account if you haven't already done the trial. If you previously subbed, it essentially gives you a free 10 day sub with no limitations. As long as your current acc will allow the free trial to start, all it does is give you game time.

^correct

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

And can't confirm, but very likely if they stop giving guess passes, they probably stop accepting them too.