Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Abyss Attack on EU-Eanna is Epic

JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249

I dont know how is on other serves but in EU-Eanna things are on fire in this event with the 1st draw yesterday after a massive and intense battle.

This event create epic moments, the best thing i ever played in a mmorpg.

This video is made by our guild in last days and nice to have a idea the fun we have every nigth  :)

Blood Company in Abyss Attack

Hope you enjoy it.  :)

Comments

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089

Glad you enjoyed, now lets forget about the masses of bots, exploits, rmt, p2w, boring [insert whatever you didnt like].

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by exile01

Glad you enjoyed, now lets forget about the masses of bots, exploits, rmt, p2w, boring [insert whatever you didnt like].

He is not letting things like that get in the way of him enjoying the game. Go make your own thread about those things and don't destroy his when all he is doing is posting about the fun he is having playing the game.

• JabasJabas Member UncommonPosts: 1,249

Yes, there is a few things i dont like it, but this post is not about it, its about Abyss Attack event that hapened every night and provide alot of fun even for players like me with only average gear. Just to share a video made by my guild about it to show how things are atm in EU-Eanna, a blast.

You can call me weird, but i focus on the good things in AA and continue to have fun, the game is far better atm then when was released imo.

Now, did you at least like the video?  image

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    Originally posted by Jabas

Yes, there is a few things i dont like it, but this post is not about it, its about Abyss Attack event that hapened every night and provide alot of fun even for players like me with only average gear. Just to share a video made by my guild about it to show how things are atm in EU-Eanna, a blast.

You can call me weird, but i focus on the good things in AA and continue to have fun, the game is far better atm then when was released imo.

Now, did you at least like the video?  image

Yes, it looked great. I miss those kind of events with the guild. I had a nostalgic flashback of the great old Shadowban/DAOC times.

Originally posted by DMKano
    It's an awesome event - Been tearing it up with my alliance :)

How "balance" it is in your server, DMKano?

Asking this because yesterday for the 1st time was a draw, 1st time i saw time ending, i thing was 2h, not sure. I really dont care about the 70g pack because that 2h fighting was the best reward i can have image

• hallucigenocidehallucigenocide Member RarePosts: 1,015
    looks like good fun but what's up with them boats flying around in the air?

I had fun once, it was terrible.

Originally posted by hallucigenocide
    looks like good fun but what's up with them boats flying around in the air?

Its because of the random tornados, make the ship flying and people that isnt brace will fall in water, sometimes a galeon land over other galeon and gets destroyed, destroy the other or both. Physics are cool btw.

since 1.7 there is collision damage.

Edit: just to ad that sometimes we get a tornado by mistake, other times we try to use it in our favor.

• farbegefarbege Member UncommonPosts: 305

awesome vid to an epic game !  (thx for that)

ahoi pirates  :D (and all greenish peeps of course as well)