Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need 7 Day Guest Pass

west715west715 Member UncommonPosts: 11

Hello

I just resubbed yesterday but have issues with payment going thru I have emailed support  for help. I was just wondering if anyone had a 7 day pass code I could have so I could start playing again dont want to waste my 3 days off waiting on support any help would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• viney123viney123 Member UncommonPosts: 68

https://www.wildstar-online.com/en/freetrial/

Just start a 10 day free trial. :)

• west715west715 Member UncommonPosts: 11

But I have 2 level 30 toons I would like to level with. Guess I will wait for online support to get my account to show I paid .

Thanks thou

• StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
    Do you still need a guest pass?
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • viney123viney123 Member UncommonPosts: 68
    The Free Trial will re-activate your account if you haven't already done the trial. If you previously subbed, it essentially gives you a free 10 day sub with no limitations. As long as your current acc will allow the free trial to start, all it does is give you game time.
  • strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    Originally posted by viney123
    The Free Trial will re-activate your account if you haven't already done the trial. If you previously subbed, it essentially gives you a free 10 day sub with no limitations. As long as your current acc will allow the free trial to start, all it does is give you game time.

^correct

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".