Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Banned, But innocent

Comments

• Scott23Scott23 Member UncommonPosts: 293
    Originally posted by craftseeker

Oh dear, now I have no idea whether or not  Nith did anything wrong. But lets tackle some lies and misconceptions.

1.  Australians never get 30ms to 60ms connections to the US. Why?  Physics, the speed of light. (yes the distance is that great).   300ms is typical, best case is around 170ms and is not that common.
    2. Any telephone call to the US is going to cost $0.21 per minute unless you are on a plan that adds $15 a month to your telephone bill.  So a one hour wait to talk to someone in the US could cost you $13.
    3. SOE/DBG support is abysmal if you are an Australian customer (it used to be OK but for a while now you can hear their eyes glaze over as they work out how to get you off the line).
    Oh and if you do not believe those ping times they are widely reported on the internet, check them out and stop stating they are BS when you are full of it yourself.

Not going to argue #1 or 3 as I don't have any personal experience with them.  Skype from overseas to the US is ~0.03 US per minute (rounding up).  At least for my account which is based in the US.  I use it to call home daily when I am traveling on business.  A 1 hour call would be less than $2 US.

The last time I was in Australia I got a phone card for $10 Australian that had several hours of phone time when calling the US.  Maybe they don't have those anymore.  I think that was around 1999 or so.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by Selzyr
    Originally posted by craftseeker Originally posted by Selzyr Originally posted by Nitth   Originally posted by Selzyr Originally posted by Nitth   Originally posted by Quizar1973 Originally posted by Nitth   Originally posted by Quizar1973 Yea I agree with Opium, I work in IT also and you have got to have some kind of Idea why you were banned...Im sure you havnt been a perfect angel while gaming especially if your in IT and have a better knowledge on hot to Exploit and cheat..If you dont have any idea why they banned you then you must really suck at your IT job...
      The ONLY thing i can think of is that because I'm from Australia i get humungous Desync resulting in me looking like i war around like a speed hacker. Now like i said, if they check the logs and see im rocking 300-500ms latency that could probably crosscheck that with server validation to determine that something is wrong.  
    Dude...I play with alot of people from Australia and they dont have no Desync at all and they walk around normally. So comon man..Tell the truth you used a Speed Hack didnt ya...The truth is almost comin out..Just fess up bro...lol
      That was just my guess, Ive seen some weird shit happen with lag spikes in ps2, people walking into the distance through the air ect ect. If they wanted any information, any information at all i would not hesitate to comply because i had done nothing wrong. If i cheated i wouldn't have any trouble owning up to it, because: whats the consequence? And if i wanted to: why not do it on another throw-away account?  
      you didn't do it, you keept playing, yer either really stupid, or there's something here that you aren't telling us/anyone.
      There is ALWAYS 200-300ms lag From Australia for any game, no matter where you are in Australia connecting to a US based server which is basically the majority of popular games. It's something we accept and deal with.
      I know a few players from Australia that got a Better connection then I do, and I live in the UK, wth are you talking about here? 200/300ms? pfft you do know that's a load of bullshit right? most of the ppl I know like I stated before, got a better connection then I do, and I got around max 70ms at times, so, figures they got around 30ms to 60ms. you said your work on I.T now I'm stating to doubt you got banned due to knowing to much, but the other way around.
    Oh dear, now I have no idea whether or not  Nith did anything wrong. But lets tackle some lies and misconceptions. [*]  Australians never get 30ms to 60ms connections to the US. Why?  Physics, the speed of light. (yes the distance is that great).   300ms is typical, best case is around 170ms and is not that common. [*] Any telephone call to the US is going to cost $0.21 per minute unless you are on a plan that adds $15 a month to your telephone bill.  So a one hour wait to talk to someone in the US could cost you $13.
    SOE/DBG support is abysmal if you are an Australian customer (it used to be OK but for a while now you can hear their eyes glaze over as they work out how to get you off the line).
    Oh and if you do not believe those ping times they are widely reported on the internet, check them out and stop stating they are BS when you are full of it yourself.

again, I live in the UK, enough for me to have ppl from Australia having a better connection then I do towards a server being hosted in the US and earing them braggin they got 45ms to 60ms when I was having 70ms to 100ms.

regardless your the badass over here, so here, have a cookie.

Whats the server name?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Originally posted by Howbadisbad

They don't go into detail about cheating bans because that would help the people who make the cheats in the long run by letting them know what triggered the detection.

LOL now you sound like the guy who wrote the response  /sigh.

Saying you caught someone for aimbotting or warping does NOT give away HOW or the specifics used in determining it.That is the problem i have,the support  guy made it sound like if he tells you were warping ,it will give away their detection lol.

I have some news for this support guy,if they think he was really cheating,which they do,he knows EXACTLY WHAT he was caught for,so how is that for giving away detection?

Btw i just been trying to contact support for last 2 months,they don't have anything,you have to use the online FAQ version of support,so imo NO SUPPORT.I have never seen a phone number to call them.I cancelled my last SOE subscription account and will not give them another dime.I refunded H1Z1 back when it released,their team is just real bad..Russel Peters ,somebody gonna get a hurt real type of BAD.

Here my final say QUIT SUPPORTING SOE/DBG they went from what i called the best support team in the industry 5 years ago,to now one of the worst.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• SelzyrSelzyr Member UncommonPosts: 60
    Originally posted by Nitth

Originally posted by Quizar1973

Originally posted by Quizar1973 Yea I agree with Opium, I work in IT also and you have got to have some kind of Idea why you were banned...Im sure you havnt been a perfect angel while gaming especially if your in IT and have a better knowledge on hot to Exploit and cheat..If you dont have any idea why they banned you then you must really suck at your IT job...
      The ONLY thing i can think of is that because I'm from Australia i get humungous Desync resulting in me looking like i war around like a speed hacker. Now like i said, if they check the logs and see im rocking 300-500ms latency that could probably crosscheck that with server validation to determine that something is wrong.  
    Dude...I play with alot of people from Australia and they dont have no Desync at all and they walk around normally. So comon man..Tell the truth you used a Speed Hack didnt ya...The truth is almost comin out..Just fess up bro...lol
      That was just my guess, Ive seen some weird shit happen with lag spikes in ps2, people walking into the distance through the air ect ect. If they wanted any information, any information at all i would not hesitate to comply because i had done nothing wrong. If i cheated i wouldn't have any trouble owning up to it, because: whats the consequence? And if i wanted to: why not do it on another throw-away account?  
      you didn't do it, you keept playing, yer either really stupid, or there's something here that you aren't telling us/anyone.
      There is ALWAYS 200-300ms lag From Australia for any game, no matter where you are in Australia connecting to a US based server which is basically the majority of popular games. It's something we accept and deal with.
      I know a few players from Australia that got a Better connection then I do, and I live in the UK, wth are you talking about here? 200/300ms? pfft you do know that's a load of bullshit right? most of the ppl I know like I stated before, got a better connection then I do, and I got around max 70ms at times, so, figures they got around 30ms to 60ms. you said your work on I.T now I'm stating to doubt you got banned due to knowing to much, but the other way around.
    Oh dear, now I have no idea whether or not  Nith did anything wrong. But lets tackle some lies and misconceptions. [*]  Australians never get 30ms to 60ms connections to the US. Why?  Physics, the speed of light. (yes the distance is that great).   300ms is typical, best case is around 170ms and is not that common. [*] Any telephone call to the US is going to cost $0.21 per minute unless you are on a plan that adds $15 a month to your telephone bill.  So a one hour wait to talk to someone in the US could cost you $13.
    SOE/DBG support is abysmal if you are an Australian customer (it used to be OK but for a while now you can hear their eyes glaze over as they work out how to get you off the line).

again, I live in the UK, enough for me to have ppl from Australia having a better connection then I do towards a server being hosted in the US and earing them braggin they got 45ms to 60ms when I was having 70ms to 100ms.

Whats the server name?

^. ^' not going to post about private servers around here, mmorpg.com dislikes that kind of "pub".

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. And the more you know Insanity, is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. But I can tell you that only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
  • craftseekercraftseeker Member RarePosts: 1,740
    Originally posted by mbrodie

Originally posted by Quizar1973 Yea I agree with Opium, I work in IT also and you have got to have some kind of Idea why you were banned...Im sure you havnt been a perfect angel while gaming especially if your in IT and have a better knowledge on hot to Exploit and cheat..If you dont have any idea why they banned you then you must really suck at your IT job...

There is ALWAYS 200-300ms lag From Australia for any game, no matter where you are in Australia connecting to a US based server which is basically the majority of popular games.

It's something we accept and deal with.

I know a few players from Australia that got a Better connection then I do, and I live in the UK, wth are you talking about here?

200/300ms? pfft you do know that's a load of bullshit right? most of the ppl I know like I stated before, got a better connection then I do, and I got around max 70ms at times, so, figures they got around 30ms to 60ms.

you said your work on I.T now I'm stating to doubt you got banned due to knowing to much, but the other way around.

Oh dear, now I have no idea whether or not  Nith did anything wrong. But lets tackle some lies and misconceptions.

1.  Australians never get 30ms to 60ms connections to the US. Why?  Physics, the speed of light. (yes the distance is that great).   300ms is typical, best case is around 170ms and is not that common.
    2. Any telephone call to the US is going to cost $0.21 per minute unless you are on a plan that adds $15 a month to your telephone bill.  So a one hour wait to talk to someone in the US could cost you $13.
    3. SOE/DBG support is abysmal if you are an Australian customer (it used to be OK but for a while now you can hear their eyes glaze over as they work out how to get you off the line).

OK as i said just before I am also Australian

1 - 300ms is not typical in any situation, as i stated the 1 time i've had 300ms was on a canadian server in FFXIV which was easy enough to fix. Generally with MMO games i've found they're hosted

West Coast - Max 190ms and thats pushing it, on average between 160 - 180

Texas (ESO and a couple of others) - around 220ms max, basically never around 300ms

LOL well I checked https://wondernetwork.com/pings/Melbourne just now and they show:

Avg 340.1  (they say that is 42% of the speed of light by the way)

Min 268.32

Max 447.83

Now that seems a little high to me, but at least it is a documented site and not either of our anecdotal experiences.

• mbrodiembrodie Member RarePosts: 1,504

^. ^' not going to post about private servers around here, mmorpg.com dislikes that kind of "pub".

just FYI if it was a private server there is a good chance it wasnt located in america if australians were getting pings like that.

Originally posted by Wizardry
    Originally posted by Howbadisbad

They don't go into detail about cheating bans because that would help the people who make the cheats in the long run by letting them know what triggered the detection.

Saying you caught someone for aimbotting or warping does NOT give away HOW or the specifics used in determining it.That is the problem i have,the support  guy made it sound like if he tells you were warping ,it will give away their detection lol.

I have some news for this support guy,if they think he was really cheating,which they do,he knows EXACTLY WHAT he was caught for,so how is that for giving away detection?

Btw i just been trying to contact support for last 2 months,they don't have anything,you have to use the online FAQ version of support,so imo NO SUPPORT.I have never seen a phone number to call them.I cancelled my last SOE subscription account and will not give them another dime.I refunded H1Z1 back when it released,their team is just real bad..Russel Peters ,somebody gonna get a hurt real type of BAD.

Here my final say QUIT SUPPORTING SOE/DBG they went from what i called the best support team in the industry 5 years ago,to now one of the worst.

would laugh to see this one jumping into a hype train due to a new game that Day Break might release in the future...

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. And the more you know Insanity, is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. But I can tell you that only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Originally posted by mbrodie

just FYI if it was a private server there is a good chance it wasnt located in america if australians were getting pings like that.

"FYI" sever's located in america, that I can tell you fer sure.

• craftseekercraftseeker Member RarePosts: 1,740

There is ALWAYS 200-300ms lag From Australia for any game, no matter where you are in Australia connecting to a US based server which is basically the majority of popular games.

I know a few players from Australia that got a Better connection then I do, and I live in the UK, wth are you talking about here?

200/300ms? pfft you do know that's a load of bullshit right? most of the ppl I know like I stated before, got a better connection then I do, and I got around max 70ms at times, so, figures they got around 30ms to 60ms.

you said your work on I.T now I'm stating to doubt you got banned due to knowing to much, but the other way around.

LOL a connection to the US with 45ms to 60ms would be running at something over twice the speed of light.  So your hypothetical Australians were having a lend of you.

Originally posted by Wizardry
    Originally posted by Howbadisbad They don't go into detail about cheating bans because that would help the people who make the cheats in the long run by letting them know what triggered the detection.

This is the entire transcript:

Response Customer Support via Email 05/22/2015 07:29 PM
    Greetings Mellkor,

I'd like to let you know that we've looked into your account details and there is no evidence that the account was compromised on our end.
    The software detected was used from your regularly played from location and computer. I'm afraid that we're unable to further confirm/deny any other possibilities.

Thank you for your time.

PlanetSide 2 Enforcement Department
    Disciplinary Action Division

[PS2] Code of Conduct: https://help.daybreakgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/33614

Customer mellkor soe via CSS Web 05/22/2015 07:07 PM
    Can you At least verify that my account was not compromised by someone logging on from a foreign IP?
    To protect the integrity and security of my computer for other games.

After this i guess i will not be doing business with your company and i suggest you take a real hard look at your cheat detection systems because this is truly a false positive.

Thank you for the customer service regardless.
    Mellkor.

Response Customer Support via Email 05/22/2015 06:03 PM
    Greetings Mellkor,

Your account was confirmed cheating by the development team. These decisions are not made lightly and are approved by the senior most employees at Daybreak Games Company.
    I cannot provide you information on the specifics as this could potentially tell you how to circumvent detection in the future, suffice to say that the evidence we have is more than enough to leave the account permanently banned.

Thank you for your time.

[PS2] Code of Conduct: https://help.daybreakgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/33614

Customer mellkor soe via CSS Web 05/22/2015 05:30 PM
    Please also check for inconsistencies with my IP in case my account has been compromised my Location is Australia.

Customer mellkor soe via CSS Web 05/22/2015 04:56 PM
    I also request to know which character, in which game this alleged to have happened?
    Customer mellkor soe via CSS Web 05/22/2015 04:54 PM
    I wish this to be elevated to a senior member of staff because i was not cheating in anyway or form.

I have always been an honest player, Made purchases on this account and would not do anything as stupid as cheating.

Implore you to look at all logs and client metrics to prove that i am innocent in this regard.

Response Customer Support via Email 05/22/2015 01:46 PM
    Greetings Mellkor,

Your account was caught cheating in PlanetSide 2 - due to this, the account has been terminated.
    I cannot provide you information on the specifics as this could potentially tell you how to circumvent detection in the future, suffice to say that the evidence we have is more than enough to leave the account permanently banned.

Thank you for your time.

Customer mellkor soe via CSS Web 05/22/2015 01:02 AM
    Maybe relevant: I have a character on a US server playing from Australia with high latency.

Customer mellkor soe via CSS Web 05/21/2015 10:29 PM
    Ban Appeal Form - forgot these questions:

- Banned Station Name:

- Have you ever been banned in one of our games before?:
    No.

- Server Name:
    -

- Character Name:
    Planetside 2 characters i play: Mellkor, Nitth, OpinionShield.
    I was not notified which character is suspected of cheating.
    Customer mellkor soe via CSS Web 05/21/2015 10:25 PM
    Ban Appeal Form

- Banned Station Name:

- Server Name:

- Character Name:

- Date of Offense:
    There was no offense, There was no timestamp issued in the email.

- 3rd party program used:
    There was no program used because i did not cheat, There was nothing about this in the email i received.

- Please give your side of the story:
    Work up today to find my account has been banned, have not used any 3rd party software or broken any ToS.
    I believe this is a mistake.

- Ban Appeal - Why do you feel the ban should be lifted?
    Because it is incorrect.

Auto-Response 05/21/2015 10:15 PM
    This is a courtesy message that has been generated based on you selecting the category: Banning/Suspension

Your account has been suspended or banned based on a combination of factors including but not limited to: Cheat detection tools, video evidence, player reports, as well as direct observation.
    We do not base our decisions on a single report or piece of evidence, and as such we feel very strongly that the action taken against your account is valid.

Types of processes considered cheating include:
    • Running specific programs that modify the game client or game experience.
    • Modifying your OS environment in an attempt to falsify data that the game accesses, this is considered malicious behavior will result in the account being banned.
    If you feel that you should be given a second chance or that this was in error, please fill out the form below.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be as honest and detailed as you can in your response as we will be using that information to make final determination as to your account status. For your ban to be appealed we will need detailed information about what could have caused these flags and differentiates your play sessions from the thousands of others.

Ban Appeal Form

- Banned Station Name:

- Server Name:

- Character Name:

- Date of Offense:

- 3rd party program used:

- Please give your side of the story:

- Ban Appeal - Why do you feel the ban should be lifted?

-Include your dxdiag and msinfo files. Instructions can be found here: http://help.daybreakgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28973

Customer mellkor soe via CSS Web 05/21/2015 10:15 PM
    Hi,

Woke up this morning and attempted to log into Planetside 2 only to see my account has been banned for alleged "cheating".

I wish this to be resolved because i have not used or tried in away to cheat or break any ToS in any daybreak games (previously SOE).

The Account name is:

Thank you for your time, hopefully this can be resolved.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• Scott23Scott23 Member UncommonPosts: 293

Well, that seems pretty definite.  Whatever they detected was coming from your normal location and computer.

Time to move on.

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

Can't say this is the problem, however some games, or services, as well as computer applications, and networking tools are known to trigger false positives with video games.

Take for example xing-code 3 detects "Hide My Ass" VPN as a known hack just because its install on a computers hard disk but not actively running.

While Net Limiter, or programs that limit bandwidth can flag for cheating, as well as the Sound Radar Third Party Hardware which is built in with the Asus ROG motherboards.

I would just submit an appeal and tell them what you know for sure, it could simply be a third party program compiled in another country that causes the red flags.

And don't forget we are talking about Sony here the company that had their systems hacked and personal customer information leaked simply because they sued George Hotz for a PS3 jailbreak, you can't really trust Sony, in fact companies like Sony I wouldn't put it past them using third party programs to scan a persons entire hard disk for anything that could be used as a cheat like Xingcode 3 does which is very shady for an anti cheat.

Originally posted by Scott23
    Well, that seems pretty definite.  Whatever they detected was coming from your normal location and computer.

Time to move on.

Now that i re-read that transcript i thought there were talking about the plaetside software, but if there saying that they found software of a malicious nature than i really, really want to know what it is because i wasn't cheating.

If its somekind of process that causes a red flag, then i really want know what it is so i can remove it.

Originally posted by Renoaku
    I would just submit an appeal and tell them what you know for sure, it could simply be a third party program compiled in another country that causes the red flags.

This is what the whole thread was for, to ask for options because the customer service people were not having a bar of my appeals.

• GolbezTheLionGolbezTheLion Member UncommonPosts: 347

Seems pretty clear to me.

"Your account has been suspended or banned based on a combination of factors including but not limited to: Cheat detection tools, video evidence, player reports, as well as direct observation."

They had multiple sources of evidence that cheating was taking place from your account.

- You were flagged by the anti-cheat.

- They had video evidence.

- You were reported ingame.

- You were directly observed by cheating by staff.

False positive? I think not.

I would try to contact them and get hold of someone else who takes it seriously.

https://help.daybreakgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28939/p/5833

There are a number of things that can make things look malicious depending on how a game is accessed including limiting drives to (Read Online) inserting a USB drive which is unreadable by anti cheat and such.

I personally don't trust Sony anyways but it could be a huge number of things likely a program running under the command of services.msc, or msconfig something that boots up with the PC which makes things look malicious or a third party program of any type that is being manually run.

In some cases even Auto Hotkey is detected as a cheat on some games.

In other cases Logitech Software like G19 Keyboard software is detected as cheating.

And the ROG Sound Detection Software can be considered cheating.

http://www.pcpowerplay.com.au/feature/is-the-asus-rog-sonic-radar-a-cheat,389917

No idea what the issue is though.

Originally posted by GolbezTheLion
    Seems pretty clear to me.

"Your account has been suspended or banned based on a combination of factors including but not limited to: Cheat detection tools, video evidence, player reports, as well as direct observation."

They had multiple sources of evidence that cheating was taking place from your account.

- You were flagged by the anti-cheat.

- They had video evidence.

- You were reported ingame.

- You were directly observed by cheating by staff.

False positive? I think not.

I am telling you man, It would not be worth the trouble to resolve this if i were cheating, if i were stupid enough to cheat on a legit account that i payed money to then i would need my head examined and the ban well justified.

I'm almost sure now that something has triggered the anti cheat, but it was no way initiated by me for the purposes of cheating.

Half the time video game companies don't even take the time to properly investigate stuff, back in the day you could be cheating or botting GM's would actually go down as a invisible tree or totally invisible and manually investigate.

Now today most companies depend on Anti Botting / Anti Cheat programs that are totally automated and do make mistakes, take for example in League OF Legends if a Toxic player spam reports me like 20 games a day out of 35 games played chances are I will get restrictions on the account because reports are automated, Same way if players spam report you in a FPS game for cheating.

Video Evidence is hard for a game company to get unless they are punk buster and can actually see the over-lay of your screen as well as all programs running in background to know if its a cheat or not Video Evidence doesn't prove anything. If I wanted to cheat a game myself I could easily aimbot a game, Live stream my game and it wouldn't be detectable by video evidence because its easy to hide unless of course you don't care and want to get banned doing 180 instant snipes and such.

Cheating by staff is unlikely unless indeed a player is cheating.

If anything it would be likely the automated software that false flagged something, and a combination of reports, even in video games like regular MMO's like World OF Warcraft, and other games you can get away with botting or cheating as long as you remain at the keyboard to respond to the GM you likely won't get banned, this is not telling people to do it because the people who used that cheat program to cheat honor farming all got banned but they did it stupidly. (Not saying this to endorse cheating or anything.)

Lets take for example if you piss off a number of players in a FPS game even killing them they can all spam report you for cheating and depending on the automated systems they can restrict or ban you.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Does your ISP device (cable of DSL signal converter) indicate activity when you know there isn't any? Do you have a download cap on your ISP service? Does the ISP report your bandwidth usage? Is that usage higher than you think it should be? Do you have a router in or behind your ISP presence?   Have you changed the default Admin account name and password on that router? Have you been given a static of dynamic IP address?

Routers that haven't had their Admin account name and password changed are open to attack and use as nodes in distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks. Static IP addresses are more open to attack and use in attacks.

We don't need to know the answers to these questions but they do lead down a road to being vulnerable.  Publicly giving those answers could open you system to attack.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229

If you honestly think they banned you because of your ping then perhaps you do need your head examined. Same goes if you think telling us to go look at your K:D ratio for the last week proves anything.

Most permanent bans take time as the team responsible takes time to collect evidence against the person rather than just going with a single report or a group of reports from the same day that says you are cheating. The only time the ban would come down faster is if the staff actively caught you cheating.

A good example is a report I received of a player hacking. I appeared invis and watched the person and saw them actively teleporting around the zone and between chunks but I was only a guide so it wasn't good enough and the GM I got would have to look into the logs as a precautionary measure.

Just admit to yourself that you were cheating and move on. Just because you weren't cheating last week doesn't mean you weren't cheat in other previous weeks you played and it has now only just caught up with you.

• karmathkarmath Member UncommonPosts: 904

Are you tripping? 30-60ms from au to the us is totally impossible even if you are using the highest grade military hardware on a dedicated 100% fibre line.  The average to the us is around 200 to the west coast 350 in the mid and 400-500 to the east on a consumer grade line from australia.

Its not whatever ISP he's with or that hes a hacker, its fucking physics. Please stop posting things as fact when you clearly have zero knowledge of what you are talking about. It REALLY grates me.

• PanasyncPanasync Member UncommonPosts: 18

well I have some bad news for you, you might be lucky and get unbanned but looking at how they handle those bans I doubt it.

I got banned on h1z1 a few weeks after release, a pretty big clan on the server I was playing was griefing everyone on sight, ive seen those players live griefing my base with punji stick, furnace and so on. a few friends and myself knew where their base was so everyday we were planning a trip there for some payback, and everytime they were screaming at us we would be banned they will email daybreak to get us banned and so on, a week later we got hit with a ban. I guess a bunch of peoples from the same clan emailing daybreak to get someone banned is more than enough, they didn't even look if we were cheating otherwise I would never be banned, I opened a ticket and been waiting 2 weeks with no answers so I gave up and moved on. I was pissed at first because we were playing legit and we had to deal with griefers cheaters and no clippers way too often, and then getting banned....

4 close friends and I got banned. we gave up, we were on the fence already about leaving for good with all those hackers and no clippers.. was the last straw, and looking at all the drama on reddit I didn't miss much. For all those thinking legit players are never banned you are delusional...

• ArchlyteArchlyte Member RarePosts: 1,405

Planetside 2 needs to be the last Planetside. No more bright primary color massive shooters. I thought they would rectify the stupid color thing when they made a second game, but they doubled down and put in the most garish, clowny looking stuff they could come up with for the game. They don't take the game seriously so you shouldn't either.

So whether you were cheating or no, you should stop playing and support games with proper looking worlds and characters.

P.S. I don't know if anyone else asked, but does your roommate hate you possibly?

MMORPG players are often like Hobbits: They don't like Adventures

Originally posted by Archlyte

P.S. I don't know if anyone else asked, but does your roommate hate you possibly?

28 years old and live in my own house, There is nobody that plays games besides me.

Originally posted by Kefo
    Just admit to yourself that you were cheating and move on. Just because you weren't cheating last week doesn't mean you weren't cheat in other previous weeks you played and it has now only just caught up with you.

I have never, ever, ever, ever ever, cheated in any SOE/Daybreak game, in any capacity.

There is not a single instance where i have gotten more than a 5 kill streak in my entire ps2 career, there is no moment if you looked at my records where i have a had surge of good luck or sudden increase in fps skill.

For the record i only started playing ps2 again after a long hiatus on monday.

• ShortyBibleShortyBible Member UncommonPosts: 409

I vote not guilty. I hope they reinstate your account.

Best of luck :)