Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't Post On EQ Forums

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 2,620

Well, I'm a sucker for nostalgia, so I bought all-access so I can play on the Ragefire server.  I set up a new account and verified my e-mail.  Now, I can't post on any of the EQ forums.  Says I don't have posting privileges.  I submitted a support ticket, but on a holiday weekend with this new server launch, who knows how long it will take to get an answer.  Any ideas?  Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks!

Comments

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 2,620
    Never mind, found the answer in their support FAQ.  After you create a forum name, you have to wait 72 hours before you can post.  Wow, that's friendly to new players who might have questions...I mean, couldn't they do away with the wait time for paying accounts?
  • DaphonicDaphonic Member UncommonPosts: 40
    I created a Forum Name and posted in minutes this weekend.. But maybe its 100% brand new Accounts?

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    Originally posted by MightyUnclean
    Never mind, found the answer in their support FAQ.  After you create a forum name, you have to wait 72 hours before you can post.  Wow, that's friendly to new players who might have questions...

You are going to be extremely bored.  Only thing there is to do right now is complain on the forums and spam the log in button.

Yeah, it's for brand new accounts.  I couldn't remember my old account name or e-mail, so I had to create a new one.
    Originally posted by hockeyplayr
    Originally posted by MightyUnclean
    Never mind, found the answer in their support FAQ.  After you create a forum name, you have to wait 72 hours before you can post.  Wow, that's friendly to new players who might have questions...

You are going to be extremely bored.  Only thing there is to do right now is complain on the forums and spam the log in button.

Yeah, man.  I read that the server is full of AFK players, and that Daybreak is working on an AFK kick mechanic.  Good news/bad news, eh?  At least there's a lot of interest in the game.