Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i wished i could read the official forums

CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654

Ye i know i need the pledge for that.

Not sure what the reason is tho.. for limiting this from intresting players..

already backed up a couple of kickstarters... so i dont wanne do more currently..

Is there any new news?

Comments

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

Yeah in the news section on their website.

http://camelotunchained.com/v2/category/news/

• CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654

caldrin!! sup?

Did you kickstart it?

and ye i know about the news section..

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

I did kickstart it yeah.. but have not been to the forums for quite a bit really just waiting on the game to get released hehe :)

its recently entered alpha and from what I have seen the progress seems pretty good so far.. still a long way to go and i dont think we will see it this year.

you tossed in 200 dollars? -_-
  • ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392
    $35 is least expensive package and gets you into the CU forums.
  • NegativeJoeNegativeJoe Member UncommonPosts: 213

Its not as bad as some games money grab, and i am not a pauper who complains about subscriptions etc, but i really wish they would have a cheaper 'committed to 1 realm' package.

I have to pay $30 bucks extra for basically just access to the realm specific forum, and to have my acct restricted from other realms. I will roll all 1 realm i always did in DAoC but to pay to have the option removed seems silly without a better reason for doing it.

I'll probably end up doing it before beta 1 but i might as well just pick the $120 option and roll all hibs anyway without the forum.

::::26:: ::::26:: ::::26::

Originally posted by NegativeJoe

Its not as bad as some games money grab, and i am not a pauper who complains about subscriptions etc, but i really wish they would have a cheaper 'committed to 1 realm' package.

I have to pay $30 bucks extra for basically just access to the realm specific forum, and to have my acct restricted from other realms. I will roll all 1 realm i always did in DAoC but to pay to have the option removed seems silly without a better reason for doing it.

I'll probably end up doing it before beta 1 but i might as well just pick the $120 option and roll all hibs anyway without the forum.

There are other perks you get by committing to one realm. Also....you can buy one package(lets say a less expensive one)...then upgrade at a later time if you wish.

i didnt buy and beer today.. so i ended up pledging 80 dollars :D

Most pledges don't require a realm commitment
  • http://realmsunchained.com

New fansite hosted by myself and some community members.  You do not have to be a backer to pledge and we are starting to discuss things obviously without breaking NDA or any ToC or EULA.

Stop by and register if you are interested in interacting with people from CU.  We already have a Dev registered and posting on the forums as well as their commitment to immerse in the community is truly amazing.

Hope to see you guys there!

• TigsKCTigsKC Member UncommonPosts: 187

Nice job, Zintair!

Is this for the OV guys only?

• WolfmeisterWolfmeister Member UncommonPosts: 50

Well, NDA keeps us from discussing anything. I think it is safe to say there are community wide discussions concerning the development of the game itself.... and these occur fairly often. 

We are the Founding Fathers in this virtual world in which we create. As such it seems we must do what our Founding Fathers had to do.. in order to let our fellow gamers have a fair shake.