Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone have a Moonrise Key?

BrokenSilenceBrokenSilence Member UncommonPosts: 321

Hello everyone, I was interested in checking out the game Moonrise and I noticed you needed a key for it when I went over to steam. I know there were a bunch of keys given out and sometimes people get them and don't use them. If anyone has a spare key or a key they decided not to use I'd love to check out the game. If you happen to have one just send it to my inbox. Thanks. Hope everyone has a great day.

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I was just thinking after seeing this that i remember my IGN account used to always send me free games to play or beta.

Ok i did a quick search and seems kind of lame,they only handed out Beta keys to Pax East participants.That is really shallow favoritism because MOST people could simply not attend even if they wanted to.Obviously all the gamer's who live close could have easily gone with no effort at all.

I went to my IGN account and sure enough there is like 12 games or so to try out but i did not see Moonrise in the list.However might be worth your while to register with IGN,you might see a game you like to try along the way.

It says they will open up access based on feedback i guess from this initial player group.I doubt they get much feedback,most player's now a days are just their for the free game time and don't care at all about feedback.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• BrokenSilenceBrokenSilence Member UncommonPosts: 321

Originally posted by Wizardry
    I was just thinking after seeing this that i remember my IGN account used to always send me free games to play or beta.Ok i did a quick search and seems kind of lame,they only handed out Beta keys to Pax East participants.That is really shallow favoritism because MOST people could simply not attend even if they wanted to.Obviously all the gamer's who live close could have easily gone with no effort at all.I went to my IGN account and sure enough there is like 12 games or so to try out but i did not see Moonrise in the list.However might be worth your while to register with IGN,you might see a game you like to try along the way.It says they will open up access based on feedback i guess from this initial player group.I doubt they get much feedback,most player's now a days are just their for the free game time and don't care at all about feedback.

Thanks for the feedback and checking to see if you may have gotten one. Appreciate that. I think I have an IGN account actually. I'll definitely check though. They gave out some Moonrise keys on this site I believe not to long ago. That's one of the reasons I figured someone on here might have one and why I made the thread.

• Maxstone1Maxstone1 Member UncommonPosts: 54
    yeah they had a few keys to hand out right after Pax East..went pretty quickly which goes to show the PC probably does need a good monster tamer-style mmorpg or even just RPG out there. 
  • gbnorbygbnorby Member Posts: 1
    i wish i would get a key too cause i always like to give feedback or to report bugs and such. i`m looking forward for a new giveaway for this game. Hope i will be luckier.
  • SanyaSanya Director of Community Undead LabsMember UncommonPosts: 50
    I've been giving out keys like Pez :D All you have to do is email me this week - sanya at undeadlabs dot com

Sanya M. Weathers
    Director of Community
    Undead Labs

• lucamarinesculucamarinescu Member Posts: 2
    Hy Sanya... i don't know how can I contact you... plz help!
  • lucamarinesculucamarinescu Member Posts: 2

I need a key plz...My email is [email protected] or how can i do for a key? :(