It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Ok The Witcher 3 went live here in the US on 18 May.
The game was a little pain in the butt to download from GoG gaming, not much information on how to get it running, But got it working the next day. I have an SSD hard drive and because of space I have this hard drive split, smaller for operating system and larger for active games. It seems that the game forces you to install in program files ( lucky I had the space ). Now this my only be if you purchased from GoG Gaming, I'm not sure, so be careful. Also I think you can move the game, I'm afraid to try because I want to play so much.
Anyway, I've only had about two hours at the most of game play :
You have a choice on difficulty at the beginning and it seems that this can be changed during your adventure.
- The tutorial is very fluid and well made, but I hate when games stop you dead in your tracks to explain things.
- I have a good computer that I built just for this game, I haven't messed with any of the sliders yet. But the graphics so far seem the best ever. The floral is high where you could find yourself in a field and not be able to see beyond it, the wind picks up and the trees sway....Just an all around beautiful game.
- Like all new games, I'm struggling with the controls on a keyboard and mouse, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
- The menu and AI seem deep, and well set up.
- So far I've done very little fighting, just running around a small village....But I'm very excited to play after work today
More to come as I play.