Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delete please

2»

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by Wizardry

IDK i have played Korean games and Aeria games,it looks identical to a couple Aeria games i have played in the past.

I really can't tell by watching videos,i would have to play it but the combat does not look intuitive.It is not as spammy as almost every korean game is, but dmg seems to be a tad strong and no real care for the the mob is doing.Combat looks a bit weak sort of like how FFXIV combat felt to me and also game overall just looks like playing Silkroad but without some of the added stuff like freezing and other abilities.Basically combat looks bland like you expect from Korean games just less spammy which is one positive,i hate spam combat.

Its a nice little filler while I wait for Black Desert, Tree Of Savior, Lineage Eternal and Blade & Soul.

• KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932

The questions is: why would someone leave Tera, GW2, AA, Black Desert or whatever to play this game? This just looks a vaporware. Tree of Savior for example has 10000 times bigger hype for being a spiritual Ragnarok successor.

If at least this game offered the an open world-bosses and open world pvp-pk like Lineage, it at least would steal L2 players tired of L2 and its no-drops mobs and P2W environment.

Originally posted by Kabulozo

The questions is: why would someone leave Tera, GW2, AA, Black Desert or whatever to play this game? This just looks a vaporware. Tree of Savior for example has 10000 times bigger hype for being a spiritual Ragnarok successor.

If at least this game offered the an open world-bosses and open world pvp-pk like Lineage, it at least would steal L2 players tired of L2 and its no-drops mobs and P2W environment.

The question is why would you have to leave a game to play another? 

Also this game is not vaporware. Many of us are playing right now and enjoying it. 

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/432084

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    People say the fastest way to level in this game is via battlegrounds so I wont bother asking about how leveling is without a healer. What I will ask is how is endgame raiding without a healer in this game if anyone knows?
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Does it take a while to hit level cap like in Lineage 2? I'm currently playing JP classic and it's taking forever and it's fun as hell because of that.
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Originally posted by Mikeha
    Originally posted by Kabulozo

The question is why would you have to leave a game to play another? 

Also this game is not vaporware. Many of us are playing right now and enjoying it. 

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/432084

If you want to hear anything good about an Asian mmo don't come to this site. The hatred for them is really high here. The game plays just like any other mmo out there now. You kill stuff and level up. I used to thumb my nose at Asian mmo's too. But since Western games are sucking just as badly now i don't. And yeah a lot of these people crapping on a Asian mmo people like and floating from game to game themselves is pretty pathetic. If you don't like it fine but calling it pay to win when there is nothing in the cash shop but founders packs proves you know nothing. And every game coming out has founders packs now. And so many so called AAA Western mmo's are pay to win also. If anything they are more money grubbing because along with a cash shop the also have monthly subs.

• KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932
    I love Korean MMOs the same way I hate the westernization trend Koreans are following. TERA back in 2008 was my hope to play a Lineage 2 better than Lineage 2(due to better graphics and better gameplay). I was expecting an open world pvp with the same rules as L2 and also a hardcore open world grind on spots-bosses, a party-clan based game. And what did they do? Westernized everything: leveling trough quest hubs + some days to reach level cap and then go to instances and BGs queues 24/7.
  • LordZeikLordZeik Member UncommonPosts: 276
    Originally posted by Reizla

I know most want a new game like Lineage 2. Dont know how much it will be like Linegae 2 but its worth keeping an eye on if you are a Lineage 2 fan. Made my former Lineage 2 Developers. image

Game might be good, but it's published by Aeria games. Reason enough NOT to play it...

This will be the first game of theirs I have played. If the cash shop goes pay to win then back to L2.

You're better off sticking with L2. Aeria games never start off p2w, but they weasel their way into it. Then next thing you know every month you got a tiered spender event.... Content updates also tend to dry up after the first 6 months of the game as well.

• spoononespoonone Member UncommonPosts: 40
    Looking else where if you are looking for a L2 fix.  From the screen shots I thought the game looked good but really, L2 looks better after i tried.  They are trying to hyping like a triple A game. This game is generic.
    Originally posted by LordZeik
    Originally posted by Reizla

I know most want a new game like Lineage 2. Dont know how much it will be like Linegae 2 but its worth keeping an eye on if you are a Lineage 2 fan. Made my former Lineage 2 Developers. image

Game might be good, but it's published by Aeria games. Reason enough NOT to play it...

This will be the first game of theirs I have played. If the cash shop goes pay to win then back to L2.

You're better off sticking with L2. Aeria games never start off p2w, but they weasel their way into it. Then next thing you know every month you got a tiered spender event.... Content updates also tend to dry up after the first 6 months of the game as well.

L2 will always be my game but just taking a break right now.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    What classes are yall playing/enjoying?
    Originally posted by Albatroes
    What classes are yall playing/enjoying?

I tried Warrior, Rouge and now playing Guardian. Gonna stick with Guardian as my main class.

I have asked the mods to delete this thread. Thanks you all for the post.image