Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this game is not fullfilling at all

BazsoBazso Member UncommonPosts: 42

2 years in the game and 100 USD later and nothing to show for it this game is so backwards its not even funny when one reads the specs of gear one would think they be making an improvement or so they think they are i been with online mmorpg games since 2002

i have played a fair bit here and there and this game does not follow any common sense rules what so ever bugs remained unfixed a 2hr i might add broken afk penalty system meaning if your on wireless and you should happen to dc you get slammed with it when your reconnect and log back into the game also you are doing something and still get slammed with it here and there seeing how the concept could very easily

go a team player voting system but to many persons that hates to change for the better would not want that because they let fear rule and dominate in all choices in all decision for all matters and things

i had to delete 6 lv 50 toons one close to lv 60 needless to say i am not happy with a black hole type game and not being able to do good because like i said before when one reads the specs of gear in this game it has you making hellish amount of mistakes because when your reading things your under the impression that your making good progress sadly you are not but thats how asian owned PWE likes it roads that lead to no where and they get free money out of it all

now i do wonder if the cheerleader squad going to show up and be all butt hurt about how realty works and tell me how misguided i am for paying attention and how wrong i am for understanding how really broken this game is

Comments

• BoneserinoBoneserino Member UncommonPosts: 1,768

You played the game for 2 years and it cost you 4 dollars a month.

Boohooo, my heart bleeds for you.

Move on.

FFA Nonconsentual Full Loot PvP ...You know you want it!!

• jackie28jackie28 Member UncommonPosts: 108
    I wanted to read what the OP had to say, but the complete absence of punctuation and run-on sentences made it non-understandable.  I don't know if this is the result of online culture or a defective public school system.
  • lugallugal Member UncommonPosts: 671
    Agreed, OP needs to be less lazy and make an effort to sound like he isn't some kindergartner.
    If you want people to give your opinions or questions serious consideration, don't write like the OP did.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    The reviewer has a mishapen head
    Which means his opinion is skewed
    ...Aldous.MF'n.Huxley

• BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465
    While that may be true, that does not change the fact that STO was a weak, shallow disappointing experience from the day the first beta launched, and is a prime example of how to waste a good IP on a bad game, and a shining example of why people should never buy lifetime subs to anything, especially before release.
  • BazsoBazso Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Originally posted by Boneserino

You played the game for 2 years and it cost you 4 dollars a month.

Boohooo, my heart bleeds for you.

Move on.

not as much as my's will for you when you keep playing that black hole and keep rotting your life away like that no you poor fool i will feel even more sorrier for you

btw what color is your skirt i hear yellow and brown colors is the stuff now and days...

i just want to say i paid 100 usd how much is life time member ship again?
    Originally posted by jackie28
    I wanted to read what the OP had to say, but the complete absence of punctuation and run-on sentences made it non-understandable.  I don't know if this is the result of online culture or a defective public school system.

and i guess you just perfect as perfect can get at the end of the day?

btw which grammar police academy did you attend again?

Originally posted by Burntvet
    While that may be true, that does not change the fact that STO was a weak, shallow disappointing experience from the day the first beta launched, and is a prime example of how to waste a good IP on a bad game, and a shining example of why people should never buy lifetime subs to anything, especially before release.

i watched the you tube videos i was not very impressed with it should have followed my gut feeling still should have heeded the advice from others on how bad the game was and i will now admit it i was a fool to thinking there might have been something as small as it was of a hope that might have been something there i sure do feel like a dumb *** now i won't lie

Originally posted by lugal
    Agreed, OP needs to be less lazy and make an effort to sound like he isn't some kindergartner.
    If you want people to give your opinions or questions serious consideration, don't write like the OP did.

man you grammar police officers sure in penalty full of supply now and days that academy sure has a high graduation rate don't it?

• simpliussimplius Member UncommonPosts: 1,134

wasting 100$ is bad, that can happen to most gamers

but, 2 years before realizing, that you didnt even LIKE it?

hint: QUIT and UNINSTALL

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

I don't know, if you only paid $100 over 2 years, then even if you only decided in the last few months that you didn't like it, you must have liked it for over a year at least. image

• SmintarSmintar Member UncommonPosts: 214
    I use to play Trk did they CBT on it and few months after but I too felt it was shadow but If you like to move on and try something different and who knows you might enjoy this on for a while, here is a link that some of you might try and want to play Its in close beta atm and the CBT is growing due in large part of this link please note this is 1 of the packages that is being offered but players that have bought this really like it enjoy and hope to see you in game: http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/premium-spotlight-gremyashchy/
    Originally posted by Phry

I don't know, if you only paid $100 over 2 years, then even if you only decided in the last few months that you didn't like it, you must have liked it for over a year at least. image

yea..a year of entertainment for 100$ is a bargain..unless youre a very poor person

and STO was started as a niche game on a small budget, they have come a LONG way since launch

OP, try SWTOR , it focuses almost entirely on ground combat

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I played it from time to time but not for awhile.  I could tolerate the bugs, but when you had to level yourself, your officers, and your ships I lost interest.  Some of the quests were pretty good as well as some of the player created quests. 

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

Originally posted by Octagon7711
    I played it from time to time but not for awhile.  I could tolerate the bugs, but when you had to level yourself, your officers, and your ships I lost interest.  Some of the quests were pretty good as well as some of the player created quests. 

yea, some of the foundry missions are excellent, and they give the game some variation

now you can upgrade individual items as well, and they added a new tier of specialization points too

+ the new mastery skills system for ships

its actually one of deepest customization system in mmos, on par with CoX

• Bane82Bane82 Member UncommonPosts: 1,242
    I really wanted to like this game. I really did. The beginning tutorial at the academy and the first mission rocked. I even appreciated how significantly different the classes and weapons worked. But shortly after it all kind of came crashing the moment I got into the space portion of the game. I think that the IP has a lot of potential as an mmo. But it needs to be put in more caring hands
  • Charlie.CheswickCharlie.Cheswick Member UncommonPosts: 469
    I couldn't find any redeeming qualities in this game when I tried it years ago either. But it only took me a few hours to decide.

Indecision clouds your vision.
    -Chuckles