Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POLL: Which race has the best looking ships and which ones do you fly mostly?

WavieDavieWavieDavie Member UncommonPosts: 6

Just curious what people will vote. Will be interesting to see the results?

Which race has the best looking ships?:   http://strawpoll.me/4304736

Which race of ships do you find yourself flying most of the time?:  http://strawpoll.me/4304879

Thanks for taking the time to reply and vote

Have a good day

David

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Players in EVE fly the right ship for the job, looks rarely come into the decision.

That said I favor Minmitar ships while finding Gallente the least attractive.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• cowheadcowhead Member UncommonPosts: 94

Originally posted by Kyleran
    Players in EVE fly the right ship for the job, looks rarely come into the decision.That said I favor Minmitar ships while finding Gallente the least attractive.

Personally Ive always been partial to Amarr ships but Kyleran is right. Aesthetics are irrelevant. Fly what gets the job done.

• DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880
    I like Amarr the best. They look awesome and I'm more of an armor guy myself.

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    Caldari my favourite. Gallente are terrible looking. Some of those ships look like giant hairdryers.

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by WavieDavie

Which race of ships do you find yourself flying most of the time?

The best ship suited for the job.

Race = irrelevant, especially with all skills to needed for the job at lvl 5.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859

i rarely fly any ship :) im an industrialist

But looks its all about the minmatar :)

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy