Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Evoland 2 - First Gameplay Trailer Arrives

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Shiro Games has released the first game play trailer from Evoland 2 to show off the game's classes, features, art style and more. Evoland 2 is slated for PC release later this summer and will be playable on Linux and Max at a later date.

The story of Evoland 2 revolves around a hero who must protect the strange world he lives in by learning to understand events in different timelines, and in turn attempt to alter a grim future for the better. With a strange secret buried within the core of this world affecting the course of time itself and powerful forces at play, can he change the world’s destiny or is it already set in stone?

Find out more at the link above.

//config.playwire.com/1001557/videos/v2/3615037/zeus.json

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472
    Loved the first Evoland, this one looks really cool to. it also appears to cover more of the different types of gaming.  It's always neat to see things develop before your eyes and in this case to really give you a feel of how things have evolved over time.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    enjoyed the first one , hope evoland 2 duration is improved :S  , 1 lasted 2 evenings.
  • nirvanetnirvanet Member UncommonPosts: 95

it is very sad to read something about this smartphone game/pc here...

I hope someone will understand me ^^