Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWG crafting LIVES!

Or at least one aspect of it.

Check out 7:15 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tal2ItXPQ2g

Comments

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297

I would absolutely love to run such a tuning shop in the game.

That was one aspect of SWG that i very much loved and which still makes SWG one of the most memorable games i ever played. And yes, I was one of the best crafters on my server. One cannot  QUITE do the same in SC because of design choices, but any mechanic that would allow one to make a name for oneself as a crafter is something i would very much look forward to.

Does it shift the balance of power for PvP players so they suddenly have to talk to crafter players ? Yes.

Does it lead to not every piece of item being exactly the same with the same stats ? Yes. Hurray ! ;-)

Would there be a problem when player crafter population shrinks like it was in SWG ? No.    (No seperated servers in SC - meaning there will always be enough hard core crafters for many years to come;  90 % of economy is NPC - meaning there will always be enough equipment of all power levels;   no NGE done by stupid devs  driving away 80 % of the player base because WoW launched).

Have fun

• sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    Originally posted by Phry

This.

..Cake..

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
    Playing is believing...for now one can only hope....
  • HricaHrica Member UncommonPosts: 1,129
    Originally posted by Phry

EPIC

• DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926
    Originally posted by Milton_Friedman

Or at least one aspect of it.

Check out 7:15 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tal2ItXPQ2g

hey you got your question answered, nice one!

Yes that is pretty cool, following most of the QAs I've discovered a lot of stuff that reminds of SWG,

I kinda view SC as Jump to Lightspeed 2 + SWG ground extension + Mass Effect.

That's what the game really is