Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Earning CREDD in Wildstar

x3cutoRx3cutoR Member UncommonPosts: 37

I really want to know if its possible to earn a CREDD in 10 days (free trial) in Wildstar.

Comments

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Possible?  If you have prior experience and kind of know what you're doing/what makes good money...then maybe.  Likely?  Not very.  Particularly for a brand new player.
  • EponyxDamorEponyxDamor Member RarePosts: 749
    This largely depends on which server you're playing on. However, it is possible given the correct pricing/availability.
  • x3cutoRx3cutoR Member UncommonPosts: 37
    Thanks for your replies. I think I'll try to earn a CREDD in 10 days. If I fail, well, I'll buy the game, I guess. I'm just not completely sure about buying the game, since everyone is talking how the game isn't worth that much money aaaaand I kinda don't want to invest 60$ for a game that isn't something special. 
    You will still have to purchase the game, regardless if you get CREDD or not. CREDD only supplements the monthly subscription cost, but won't cover the cost of the base game, IIRC.
  • NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by x3cutoR
    I really want to know if its possible to earn a CREDD in 10 days (free trial) in Wildstar.

Surely there would be a gold cap?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

Oh, damn xD

Well, in that case I'll wait till the prices get a lil bit lower. I hope there will be a discount in near future or something like that.

I think I better understand the original question now.

Is it possible to earn a CREDD in the first 10 days of playing Wildtar (a new player, not returning level 50)? Probably not, unless you're able to hit level 50 in the first 3-4 days. Doing dailies has been a good way to earn money for CREDD, but you need to be level 50 in order to do that.

Also, like I said, I don't believe its possible to purchase the base game with CREDD, so you still have the buy-in fee for the base game, IIRC.

This is all based on the server you're playing on, as well. The PVP servers typically don't have any CREDD available, or they're incredibly expensive if they are. However, you are able to transfer to PvE servers in order to purchase one, assuming they're available there as well.

(EDIT: Also, to remind people, buying the base-game does not automatically give you a free month of game time; if things haven't changed, you still have to put CC info/purchase a month of game time in order to get the "free" month included in the base game.)

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• NarwrynnNarwrynn Member UncommonPosts: 83
    I don't know what restrictions the trial account has. However, you can earn the gold for a CREDD pretty fast at max level and only ever have to buy the box for the game. Mining/Survival you can make 1-2 plat an hour if you have good routes planned even if you just vendor the items.
  • KaladinKaladin Member Posts: 468

You probably wouldn't get enough plat to buy a CREDD in the free trial.  But yeah, there are much cheaper options for buying the game, like amazon or best buy.  I've started to see a trend of people saying the game IS worth the money, but needs more people.

So by all means, be part of the solution.  Find groups using chat channels, ask around for how to join the global channels, join a guild, it will make doing the content that much easier.

I can fly higher than an aeroplane.
    And I have the voice of a thousand hurricanes.
    Hurt - Wars

Originally posted by Corvusco
    Originally posted by x3cutoR
    Thanks for your replies. I think I'll try to earn a CREDD in 10 days. If I fail, well, I'll buy the game, I guess. I'm just not completely sure about buying the game, since everyone is talking how the game isn't worth that much money aaaaand I kinda don't want to invest 60$ for a game that isn't something special. 

Whaaat? 60$? You can find it for around 20 euros on many websites.

Well that's the price on their site (Deluxe edition tho). At least in my case :/

Originally posted by Talonsin

BestBuy is selling the game for $19.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/wildstar-windows/5240002.p?id=1219115991943&skuId=5240002

That's the digital version of the game, right? If that's the case, it's hella cheap.