Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new recruit wondering about end game

HeN138HeN138 Member CommonPosts: 8

hello everyone,

i'm already on my 5-day on the 10 day trial and have many question following:

Playing on dominion side atm and reach lv10 , is low level zone empty cuz i haven't seens nobody so far at all?

is dungeon que long or not-existen ?

if i reach end game, is it like WOW where i have to go through the other raid dungeons before i can tackle new ones?

or is gear ez to get ? anything besides doing raid at end game also?

i'm a former wow player that started back in 05' and raided till end of TBC but still went back to WOD just to end game 

for the story and quit because didnt want to do raids there.

Comments

• BulldozeBulldoze Member UncommonPosts: 115

I just finished by 10 day trial. Saw plenty of players about but I'm on the pvE server, I hear the PvP servers are empty. Which are you on?

I am the Arch-fiend, the Despoiler of Worlds, and by my hands shall the false Emperor fall.

• vectrexevovectrexevo Member UncommonPosts: 167
    This game needs to go F2P or B2P already..
  • HeN138HeN138 Member CommonPosts: 8
    i'm on entity( pve) server as medic class. when i play last night around 11 pm EST it was empty. was just wondering if everyone playing on one faction.
  • HeN138HeN138 Member CommonPosts: 8
    Originally posted by vectrexevo
    This game needs to go F2P or B2P already..

i don't mind if its $11-a-mothn FFXIV or $15 WOW, but population is really low though.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Originally posted by HeN138

hello everyone,

i'm already on my 5-day on the 10 day trial and have many question following:

Playing on dominion side atm and reach lv10 , is low level zone empty cuz i haven't seens nobody so far at all?

is dungeon que long or not-existen ?

if i reach end game, is it like WOW where i have to go through the other raid dungeons before i can tackle new ones?

or is gear ez to get ? anything besides doing raid at end game also?

i'm a former wow player that started back in 05' and raided till end of TBC but still went back to WOD just to end game 

for the story and quit because didnt want to do raids there.

Raiding in wildstar isn't easy, and neither is getting gear, so unless you plan on raiding in a schedule with a guild you aren't really going to get geared all that fast. The population isn't dead, you will find plenty of people in end game but it isn't thriving either. Wildstar needs to do something to get attention again otherwise it will just fade away.

• EponyxDamorEponyxDamor Member RarePosts: 749
    unfortunately, Wildstar is not very conducive to people playing alts; as a result, it's a very top-heavy game, where the majority of the population is all level 50. Joining a guild will enable you to at least do content leading to being able to raid, however, you'll likely have to organize your own groups through /lfg chat and various channels; queueing through the party finder is almost never a guarantee, even at level 50.