Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Wife and I hated this game, now......

13»

Comments

• KickaxeKickaxe Member UncommonPosts: 174

Hasn't there been significant grouping improvements since launch?  I seem to remember this being one of the major complaints around launch--that grouping was quite frustrating for a number of reasons (group quest progress not syncing well, instancing problems, etc). Maybe I'm remembering this wrong? If I'm right, however, I'm guessing this could account for the change in the OP's--and his wife's--opinion of the game.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by Kickaxe

Hasn't there been significant grouping improvements since launch?  I seem to remember this being one of the major complaints around launch--that grouping was quite frustrating for a number of reasons (group quest progress not syncing well, instancing problems, etc). Maybe I'm remembering this wrong? If I'm right, however, I'm guessing this could account for the change in the OP's--and his wife's--opinion of the game.

While it is my understanding that the grouping issues that the game suffered from at launch have not been completely resolved, they have gone a long way to addressing them, so for a couple who play together, there probably are less hindering factors now than there was, and if that was one of the main issues that made the game unplayable, then i can see how the game would feel much better nowimage

• BascolaBascola Member UncommonPosts: 425
    Originally posted by mark2123
    Originally posted by Bascola
    Originally posted by Soki123
    We hated this game now we love it, not sure why but it happened. Something happened to make it better and we re happy about it.

When things are free our standards are lower.

That's like saying sex with a prostitute is better than sex with your wife.  Surely the cost is irrelevant - it's the experience that makes one better than the other.

ESO being B2P doesn't make the game any different.  If you attitude towards it has changed, so be it.

Not sure if serious...but you seem to be a little confused.

The cost has nothing to do with the quality of the product. The product is still the same. Sex is still sex but free sex is obviously better than paid sex and that is exactly what i said. Free games i better than paid game. The game is still shit (for me).

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Originally posted by Niburu
    Originally posted by Azaron_Nightblade
    Originally posted by Soki123
    We hated this game now we love it, not sure why but it happened. Something happened to make it better and we re happy about it.

Maybe you got caught up in all the negativity of other people.

Or all the QoL changes and fixes are making the difference. :)

No, its the fact that this game wasnt worth a initial cost and a subscription

I tend to agree with Azaron over someone stating their opinion as fact.

• VorthanionVorthanion Member RarePosts: 2,749
    I like the game world, but I find the combat exhausting.  Fast paced combat is the reason why I avoid consoles, arcades and now most modern MMO's.