Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW UPDATE COMING MONDAY, MAY 4TH

keiiekkeiiek Member UncommonPosts: 17

From Kilsin,

Quick Update (not the real one)

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give you a quick update to say that the team have been achieving great progress on this new update but unfortunately due to illness and the size of the update it has been delayed slightly, we hope to have it ready by Monday of next week, so it shouldn't be too much longer, I promise!

I just wanted to keep you guy's in the loop and let you know when to expect it, so you can enjoy your weekends and then get some good news on Monday! I hope everyone is well and having fun gaming, we look forward to hearing your thoughts on the new update shortly.

Community Manager | Lead Moderator

Pantheon Wiki | Forum Guidelines

Follow @xKilsin

Comments

• Nightbringe1Nightbringe1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,335
    Looking forward to the update.

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
    Benjamin Franklin

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

I think it tells a lot about a game, when its lead moderator abuses caps lock on forums.

• Raidan_EQRaidan_EQ Member UncommonPosts: 247
    Originally posted by Vrika

I think it tells a lot about a game, when its lead moderator abuses caps lock on forums.

Kilsin didn't create this thread title and he is the lead moderator, Keiiek simply copied his post here with a new title.    Kilsin's thread title on the pantheonrotf.com forums was Quick Update (not the real one).

It also says quite a bit about a poster when they needlessly complain and are wrong.

• Storm_CloudStorm_Cloud Member UncommonPosts: 401
    Looking forward to the update!  image
  • RattenmannRattenmann Member UncommonPosts: 613

And you failed to read the very first two words of the post, so what does that tell about you? ;-)

MMOs finally replaced social interaction, forced grouping and standing in a line while talking to eachother.

Now we have forced soloing, forced questing and everyone is the hero, without ever having to talk to anyone else. The evolution of multiplayer is here! We won,... right?

• KayydKayyd Member UncommonPosts: 129
    Thanks for the info, but the body of the post says "we hope to have it ready by Monday of next week." so I might have titled the post "Update Expected Monday"
  • DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    I am excite.

• NiienNiien Member UncommonPosts: 99
    Panties wet....
  • KilrainKilrain Member RarePosts: 1,185
    Originally posted by Niien
    Panties wet....

I'm so excited my wife's are..

• ZandilZandil Member UncommonPosts: 252
    How dare you turn this thread into a dirty disgusting disgrace before i get here

• KilrainKilrain Member RarePosts: 1,185
    Originally posted by Zandil
    How dare you turn this thread into a dirty disgusting disgrace before i get here

Sorry! Lets start over :P

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    Originally posted by Raidan_EQ

Kilsin didn't create this thread title and he is the lead moderator, Keiiek simply copied his post here with a new title.    Kilsin's thread title on the pantheonrotf.com forums was Quick Update (not the real one).

It also says quite a bit about a poster when they needlessly complain and are wrong.

Sorry, I was wrong. For some reason OP had copied also the community manager's signature, links and all included, to his post. At that point I failed to understand the signature was part of the quote - I though it was OPs and he was community manager delivering message from some dev to these forums.

In hindsight if I had read the post and the names more carefully I might have avoided this mistake. Sorry.

• Raidan_EQRaidan_EQ Member UncommonPosts: 247

In hindsight if I had read the post and the names more carefully I might have avoided this mistake. Sorry.

No worries - says a lot that you can apologize, admit your mistakes, and move on from them. 

• NiienNiien Member UncommonPosts: 99
    Originally posted by Raidan_EQ

No worries - says a lot that you can apologize, admit your mistakes, and move on from them. 

I would agree.

• ElmberryElmberry Member UncommonPosts: 195

Any ETA when the new trailer will come today?

• epoqepoq Member UncommonPosts: 394
    Originally posted by Elmberry

Any ETA when the new trailer will come today?

Dunno but I'm SOOOOO ready for it!

• Storm_CloudStorm_Cloud Member UncommonPosts: 401

Any time now would be just perfect!

Any time...

Hello?

• dortmunder23dortmunder23 Member UncommonPosts: 8

im from GMT time zone...cant wait for the fking update im so excited.. even if they post a vid of aradune cast some weak spells on a skelaton i would be happy ;)

• KeenoKeeno Member UncommonPosts: 56

While being bored waiting for this update I noticed that their forum art for the crafting section is stolen right from ffxiv...

https://www.pantheonrotf.com/forums/35/crafting

and the ffxiv item...

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/db/item/643da9d8dc7/

These guys are better then this right... LOL

• RattenmannRattenmann Member UncommonPosts: 613
    Originally posted by dortmunder23

im from GMT time zone...cant wait for the fking update im so excited.. even if they post a vid of aradune cast some weak spells on a skelaton i would be happy ;)

A fiery avenger would be nice as well. Actually thinking about it... a teaser for months long quest chains to get weapons that are recognized like Epics,... would be the best update ever. That or telling us when alpha starts.

MMOs finally replaced social interaction, forced grouping and standing in a line while talking to eachother.

Now we have forced soloing, forced questing and everyone is the hero, without ever having to talk to anyone else. The evolution of multiplayer is here! We won,... right?

• Gyva02Gyva02 Member RarePosts: 499
    Originally posted by Rattenmann
    Originally posted by dortmunder23

A fiery avenger would be nice as well. Actually thinking about it... a teaser for months long quest chains to get weapons that are recognized like Epics,... would be the best update ever. That or telling us when alpha starts.

Ohhh man don't type that, that's like putting a steak under the dogs nose and telling him he may or may not get to eat it... ha ha...

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    Originally posted by Keeno

While being bored waiting for this update I noticed that their forum art for the crafting section is stolen right from ffxiv...

https://www.pantheonrotf.com/forums/35/crafting

and the ffxiv item...

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/db/item/643da9d8dc7/

These guys are better then this right... LOL

Not surprised. I dont think they have any real ( good ) artist(s) on board yet. The fans over there probably havent even noticed.

• ElmberryElmberry Member UncommonPosts: 195
    Maybe it's just general art which both of them can use.
  • Charlie.CheswickCharlie.Cheswick Member UncommonPosts: 469

Aaaaaaand....... goo.

-Chuckles
  • dcutbi001dcutbi001 Member UncommonPosts: 49

I'm guessing they are on the west coast? Lets hope they release something before close of business today their time. 

Suppose this is it.

https://www.pantheonrotf.com/forums/topic/1896/pantheon-update-may-2015