Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Lineage 2 Classic Server Coming!

Comments

• GitmixGitmix Member UncommonPosts: 605

I'm going to play healer (most prob elf or dark elf), they're indispensable in every facet of the game (group XP, PvP, raiding) and are always in demand.

Will also have a spoiler dwarf on a second account for when I get tired of grouping and want a change of pace.

• GitmixGitmix Member UncommonPosts: 605
    Originally posted by Innadril
    Originally posted by VIktory4Lineage2
    I'm going to be Mr. Moneybags ill craft you gear

I'm gonna gear myself healing mobs, if you know what I mean :E huehuehue

Do you even go purple when u heal a mob who's fighting a player?

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    The program that made you able to play while you weren't even there ruined it...not walker, the russian one, ranger.  Was stupid...didn't mind walker.

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• InnadrilInnadril Member UncommonPosts: 41
    Originally posted by Scambug
    Originally posted by Innadril
    I'm going to be Mr. Moneybags ill craft you gear

I'm gonna gear myself healing mobs, if you know what I mean :E huehuehue

Do you even go purple when u heal a mob who's fighting a player?

Yes, you go purple when you heal a mob, but you're only risking exp. The one fighting the mob is risking exp and drop.

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

This time with MUCH better cpu and ssd I won't have any lag in Giran.... after so many years he he =P

I agree with some that games without many quests create more social communities. 

• BalianWolfieBalianWolfie Member UncommonPosts: 240
    I am really excited! A game to live in again, rather than play on!!! Can't wait, thanks for the post!

Remember to spread the word guys! A lot of people is working hard to achieve the 15K goal and even go beyond =) If you know any famous youtuber or you can send e-mails to MMORPG websites telling them to cover this event, or simply share it in your social medias, everything helps! In case you get something, you can report here: https://4gameforum.com/threads/help-us-spread-the-news-advertise.25773/
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    What class you guys going to roll??? I'm bringing my Dwarf Warsmith out of the workshop!

Dwarf for sure (they're so cute ^^). I'm just not sure if I'll make a warsmith again or spoiler this time...

• lilunelilune Member Posts: 10
    Excellent!  I've been wondering when I'll get another game as good as L2 was up to Hellbound.  looks like its L2 again, who knew?  I'm looking forward to giving a damn about an mmorpg once again, I hope I still remember how...
  • VIktory4Lineage2VIktory4Lineage2 Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Originally posted by Reizla
    What class you guys going to roll??? I'm bringing my Dwarf Warsmith out of the workshop!

Dwarf for sure (they're so cute ^^). I'm just not sure if I'll make a warsmith again or spoiler this time...

I know right!! Dwarf female maestro coming to the Aden!!!

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    signed up. Think there will be too much lag playing from the US?
  • SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352
    Originally posted by hockeyplayr

Played on the US servers from EU many years and yes it can get laggy, but get a software like leatrix and it smooth things over pretty good.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I would not get too excited,we are talking about one of the early pioneers of botting.Those unique accounts are likely MANY rmt and duo/triple boxers because everyone knows how valuable it was to duo box.The game was NEVER properly managed nor GM'd so to think this new company is going to do anything other than collect money is a far cry from the truth.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    Originally posted by SwampDragons

Played on the US servers from EU many years and yes it can get laggy, but get a software like leatrix and it smooth things over pretty good.

Thanks! Didn't even realize software like that existed. 

• minideedminideed Member UncommonPosts: 32

Have fun with the 1/6th of the original C1 drop rates. :D

It's not a true classic Lineage 2, it's a cheap clone of Dimensional Strangers (Ertheria)  running modified C1 scripts with 1/6th drop rates. Tried the classic RU release for 2 weeks and quit, it was a sad thing seeing C1 areas and GoD interface and game mechanics.

• AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    This looks real promising, I remember L2 back in the day and had a bit of fun there. As dumb as it is, I've started to care about the graphics of games more as time has gone on so I prob won't be giving this a shot. Yet, I wish them the best luck.
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red

There won't be Maestros on the Classic servers :D BTW, max level is 65 I saw on the Innova forums...

Originally posted by SwampDragons

No need for special software IMO. I've played both on Devianne and Bartz from The Netherlands and my ping was ~90 and ~180 (resp) on them. With the Innova servers being located in Frankfurt (iirc) it means that form the east coast you'll have ~90 ping and from the west coast around 180 and that's both very playable (though siege/pvp would be better from the east coast).

I made this album today, do you like physical editions of MMORPGs?

Originally posted by minideed

It's not a true classic Lineage 2, it's a cheap clone of Dimensional Strangers (Ertheria)  running modified C1 scripts with 1/6th drop rates. Tried the classic RU release for 2 weeks and quit, it was a sad thing seeing C1 areas and GoD interface and game mechanics.

I play RU and it's the same  old c1 sure just updated UI and what not, but it still feels the same.... I don't mind the updated interface and smooth graphics it's all just quaility of life to me. Lets not say GoD game mechanics because it nothing like GoD...

There won't be Maestros on the Classic servers :D BTW, max level is 65 I saw on the Innova forums...

I know they won't be in classic at the start, but as the patches come out we will get our 3rd class quest later so my dwarf female Warsmith will become a maestro! I just like to think in long terms.

Originally posted by coretex666

I play RU and it's the same  old c1 sure just updated UI and what not, but it still feels the same.... I don't mind the updated interface and smooth graphics it's all just quaility of life to me. Lets not say GoD game mechanics because it nothing like GoD...

What is playing with1/6 rates like? I read that people are unable to afford soulshots / spiritshots or even gatekeeper.
    I can imagine it changes the gaming experience quite a lot comparing to original early chronicles.

When you get higher you actually don't really notice it... if you're in a good group for killing mobs at a fast rate you'll make more money than you spend.  Early on it sucks, but later it gets better.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,001
    Originally posted by coretex666

What is playing with1/6 rates like? I read that people are unable to afford soulshots / spiritshots or even gatekeeper.
    I can imagine it changes the gaming experience quite a lot comparing to original early chronicles.

When you get higher you actually don't really notice it... if you're in a good group for killing mobs at a fast rate you'll make more money than you spend.  Early on it sucks, but later it gets better.

So is that really 1/6 of the "original" drop rates? what's the point of that? It's not like Lineage 2 ever had generous drop rates.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
    We're suposed to get an update tomorrow! Any bet on how many registrations?
  • Cole11Cole11 Member Posts: 8
    Did mmorpg.com ever tweet/communicate officially about this project btw ? It'd sure help reach enough people to get the remaining 2k votes!