Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Monster Hunter 4: Ultimate: New DLC Features Metroid, Mega Man and Street Fighter Gear

BMunchausenBMunchausen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff Posts: 400

It's that time again - time for this month's free Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate DLC pack. This one comes with new quests and Metroid, Mega Man and Street Fighter Palico gear. And, in celebration of selling 1 million units of the game, Capcom's also releasing a new "Hunter's Weapon Gallery" theme available in the Nintendo 3DS Theme Shop.

Along with these free goodies, players will also be able to download the MH4U Support Pack and MH4U Advanced Pack, which contain "many useful items."

For more detailed information, visit Capcom's MH4U blog post.

Comments

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Huh? Isn't this game Japan only?

Smile

• derek39derek39 Member UncommonPosts: 265
    Originally posted by Razeekster

It's available on Wii U and 3DS in the west with older unsupported titles on PSP, PS2, and Wii. I should clarify the server supported games are Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Wii U and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate 3DS only.

Honestly though this is my favorite series of all time. It has been since 2004. I REALLY REALLY hope that we get a PC version in the west soon. Like the "China" only Monster Hunter Online coming out.

But I'm losing nearly all hope since larger budget asian MMOs are just not making the leap like PSO2 and BnS (2 games I've tried SO hard to play in different languages or with patches. But it's just not the same.)

Monster Hunter since '04!
    Currently playing: MHW & MHGU

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Originally posted by derek39
    Originally posted by Razeekster

It's available on Wii U and 3DS in the west with older unsupported titles on PSP, PS2, and Wii. I should clarify the server supported games are Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Wii U and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate 3DS only.

Honestly though this is my favorite series of all time. It has been since 2004. I REALLY REALLY hope that we get a PC version in the west soon. Like the "China" only Monster Hunter Online coming out.

But I'm losing nearly all hope since larger budget asian MMOs are just not making the leap like PSO2 and BnS (2 games I've tried SO hard to play in different languages or with patches. But it's just not the same.)

Honestly, I've tried both those games that you mention, and I just can't see them being popular here in the West. They are just too alike with other MMORPGs in how leveling and content is designed. That might be the problem.

Smile

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

Pfffttt..... when I get Streetpasses the past month or two... they all have MH4U as their played game.  Heck, I JUST stopped playing it to play Etrian Mystery Dungeon.  I'm still going back.  (well... and Fantasy Life again)

• gonewildgonewild Member UncommonPosts: 136

Meh meh meh.

Dragons dogma is the game and not this crap