"RMT and other illicit activities upset the balance of the game and, as such, are prohibited under the Terms of Service.
Because we have confirmed the existence of players who are engaging in these illicit activities, we have taken the actions listed below.
Time Period: Apr. 16, 2015 to Apr. 29, 2015
- Accounts receiving disciplinary action for RMT advertising: 2,446
- Accounts receiving disciplinary action for RMT/illicit activity: 11,776
- Action Details: Permanent ban from FINAL FANTASY XIV
- Accounts receiving disciplinary action for participation in RMT/illegal activity: 82
- Action Details: Temporary ban from FINAL FANTASY XIV
Players who discover any confirmed cheats should, under no circumstances, exploit or disseminate such information. Instead, we ask that players file a report by using the in-game command [System Menu] -> [Support & Information] -> [Contact Us] -> [Report Cheating].
We will continue to take stringent disciplinary action against any accounts with confirmed involvement in RMT/illicit activity; players should take care to steer clear of any activity that violates the Terms of Service."
Star Wars The Old Republic Referral http://www.swtor.com/r/V7xMPn
Free 7 days of sub time, unlocks, and items!