Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

holy s*** batman i need a mmo to play

RhygarthRhygarth Member UncommonPosts: 259

as the title says i need a mmo! bored of the same old S***!

some pvp action would be nice

Comments

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    Originally posted by Squarll

I enjoy Final Fantasy XIV a lot now, it is old fashioned, sort of. But I dont know about the PVP there.

GW2 has good open world PVP, called World VS World.

Both solid and good MMOs imo.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,685
    Originally posted by Elikal
    Originally posted by Squarll

I enjoy Final Fantasy XIV a lot now, it is old fashioned, sort of. But I dont know about the PVP there.

GW2 has good open world PVP, called World VS World.

Both solid and good MMOs imo.

It's not really open-world pvp in GW2, since it's only allowed in certain instanced zones.

Try archeage for open-world pvp.  As for instanced pvp, there's plenty MMOs out there that has it.

• HowbadisbadHowbadisbad Member UncommonPosts: 453

TERA
    Darkfall

Waiting for:
    The Repopulation
    Albion Online

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

I don't follow games much, but looking for something different that has PVP.

Have you tried Planetside 2?

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    H1Z1 or perhaps EVE?

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon