Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes 2015: Need to Achieve? Yep, Now You Can

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Marvel Heroes now sports a great and very comprehensive achievement system spread across ten different categories. Players can take gain achievements in collections, crafting, exploration, enemies, PvP and in five other categories.

To help players know which achievements are new, there is a new tab in the achievement panel called "Recent Additions" to help intrepid hunters find the ones they are missing.

Read the handy FAQ on the Marvel Heroes site.

In addition, players at level 60 and above can try out Avengers: Age of Ultron mode to defend New York City and gain a chance to win some pretty sweet gear. Find out more here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    So far good update with more good goals to work on, just like how they done with the achievement what other games with achievement should do the same, get a reward for every achievement you get then some big ones take time but there good to work on over time.

• goth1cgoth1c Member UncommonPosts: 79

Still want hero go farm for 46h, the game is not bad but get bored fast, plus heroes balance is amazing (very bad), for me feel wrong for MMORPG that you have to far for the chars to enjoy the game for 46h some more other half, still feels wrong... But the current comunity seems to love this heroe farming model... Wish them the best fo the luck i ahve played and moved on, this is a game for marvel fans for ARPG fans not so much.

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    Foamy the squirrel on achievements. That's what this junk reminds me of.

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,868
    Originally posted by goth1c

Still want hero go farm for 46h, the game is not bad but get bored fast, plus heroes balance is amazing (very bad), for me feel wrong for MMORPG that you have to far for the chars to enjoy the game for 46h some more other half, still feels wrong... But the current comunity seems to love this heroe farming model... Wish them the best fo the luck i ahve played and moved on, this is a game for marvel fans for ARPG fans not so much.

I actually found heroes fairly quick to unlock by just playing the game. You get alot of free eternity splinters from just logging in too. They are pretty generous initially with the amount of them you get, it is not until you have unlocked a few heroes until it starts getting slower. (Roughly 24h a hero if you roll the random one) Considering that new heroes are new classes in this game and offer tons of new gameplay I don't really mind. I would find more then 3-4 heroes pretty overwhelming, but if I were to stick around I don't really feel like it would be too hard to farm heroes up. 

• goth1cgoth1c Member UncommonPosts: 79
    eternity spliter drop evry 7min ranbdom box is 175 splint, 175 x 7= 1225/60= +- 20h of gameplay, for a random box that may give you a heroe you alredy got or one fo the weaks one or not the one you like, random boxes is good to who starts, after you realize the heroe gap diference in powers you gona want go for the op heroes the 400 and 600 splint ones, and yes they give you 10 splint evry 10 days or so, or if they do make a event were they reward you 5-10 splint each day. Still for me feels like alot of farming for a basic thing, a char to play and enjoy the game... Not saying is a bad game its ok but as i said is more for marvel fans then to the ARPG lovers, played more then 400h MH2015 foudn myself just playing to try get those 175 splint to try get a heroe that would make me keep going, then jsut realize the fun was gone that was when i Uninstalled it... Still wish all who play and Gazzilion the best of luck.

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Strange having all those achievements popping up when I first logged in after the last update.  I bought the main hero pack when it was on sale and have not played a lot of them yet.  I play for days at a time then give it a rest as there are a lot of MMO's out there I enjoy now-a-days.  Fun game for me.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    Originally posted by goth1c
    eternity spliter drop evry 7min ranbdom box is 175 splint, 175 x 7= 1225/60= +- 20h of gameplay, for a random box that may give you a heroe you alredy got or one fo the weaks one or not the one you like, random boxes is good to who starts, after you realize the heroe gap diference in powers you gona want go for the op heroes the 400 and 600 splint ones, and yes they give you 10 splint evry 10 days or so, or if they do make a event were they reward you 5-10 splint each day. Still for me feels like alot of farming for a basic thing, a char to play and enjoy the game... Not saying is a bad game its ok but as i said is more for marvel fans then to the ARPG lovers, played more then 400h MH2015 foudn myself just playing to try get those 175 splint to try get a heroe that would make me keep going, then jsut realize the fun was gone that was when i Uninstalled it... Still wish all who play and Gazzilion the best of luck.

Yeah if people only care about getting all the heroes, they will have there work cut out, but one can get a good hero off the start on the 2nd day, not the free one they gave people, but if one don't look they just drop next one by one sometimes events or get lucky get more, but if one enjoys the game next they know it they will have money heroes unlocked overtime.

• BrokenSilenceBrokenSilence Member UncommonPosts: 321
    Originally posted by Nilden
    Foamy the squirrel on achievements. That's what this junk reminds me of.

What wrong, can't make achievements with Minecrap blocks?

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914

Amazing anymore what actions , qualify as an achievement for some people anymore ............

You talked to x vendor ... achievment

you walked to this spot .. lmfao ..

you gave vendor trash loot ...

you opened a door .....weeeee

ohh ohhh ohhh  you lvled up ... yeaaaaaa

fuggin ridiculous stuff.............

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177
    Originally posted by Celcius

You get alot of free eternity splinters from just logging in too.  

Not only that, but there are near constant events that grant things like extra splinters or single use codes that give random hero boxes. I have 1 day, 6 hours total play time on my account and I have eleven heroes unlocked without spending a penny toward unlocking any of them.