Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF open pvp game

A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276

looking for an open pvp mmo, a decent population would be nice,

ive been looking for a decent game for over a year now, i tried Archeage but didnt realy like it, i used to love Lineage2 back in the day, looking for a game similar i supose,

f2p or p2p or what ever i dont mind,

Currently Playing:
...... :(

Comments

• vkejaivkejai Member UncommonPosts: 99
    Dark age of camelot. Theres a subscription for the official live game, has all expansions and classes, OR there a freeshard server "genesis" which plays to a specific patch level and classes.

I am currently playing on Genesis freeshard. Its free, jump put gfx on max and give it a go.
  • A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276
    bump-a-tron

Currently Playing:

• A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276
    im still on the search for a competitive pvp game :((((

Currently Playing:

• CyraelCyrael Member UncommonPosts: 239
    Eve Online, open pvp, and the only MMORPG out there where pvp actually matters.
  • MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    Darkfall UW has the best  combat with open PvP in the genre.  Big open seamless world etc...
  • VIktory4Lineage2VIktory4Lineage2 Member UncommonPosts: 62
  • MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by Cyrael

This. Can't get any more open then this.
     Plus you can conquer space belonging to others.

If you want to look at a nice walking toon with armor etc, I would say Darkfall, def NOT Lineage2 lol. Hackers galore there.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• VIktory4Lineage2VIktory4Lineage2 Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Originally posted by Muke
    Originally posted by Cyrael

This. Can't get any more open then this.
     Plus you can conquer space belonging to others.

If you want to look at a nice walking toon with armor etc, I would say Darkfall, def NOT Lineage2 lol. Hackers galore there.

Lol you don't even know what you're talking about.... 

• SuntouchedSuntouched Member CommonPosts: 50
    You could try Mortal Online, its full loot pvp, you can play it ftp but there is a skill cap then, but its all you need to see if you enjoy it.