Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What ever happened to that werewolf and vampire hunter mmorpg?

Xorian7Xorian7 Member UncommonPosts: 212
It looked cool but I cant remember the name. I think it was a buy once mmo and no its not the secret world.

Comments

• GhabboGhabbo Member UncommonPosts: 263
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430

WoD got nixed a while ago.  Don't know about any others

I self identify as a monkey.

• Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859

CCP after jerking about for a good 3-4 years decided to pull plug on the whole WoD project, which dissapointed a lot of players myself included

The game had the look and feel of an awesome game but sadly CCP have screwed it up big time :(

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Quazal.A

CCP after jerking about for a good 3-4 years decided to pull plug on the whole WoD project, which dissapointed a lot of players myself included

The game had the look and feel of an awesome game but sadly CCP have screwed it up big time :(

CCP is pretty much a one-trick pony. WoD was cancelled. Dust 514 was a flop.

• Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859
    Originally posted by nariusseldon
    Originally posted by Quazal.A

CCP is pretty much a one-trick pony. WoD was cancelled. Dust 514 was a flop.

LOL this i wont disagree with, whilst i woudl consider myself a fan boy of EvE however, of ccp im meh..... they hit their jackpot with eve, and since then they have scratched about trying to emulate it and waste money and time on other rubbish that has since proven to be so.

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• sketocafesketocafe Member UncommonPosts: 950
    World of Darkness wasn't about hunting the filthy freaks, it was about being one of them. Don't think it's what he's looking for.