Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What release you're looking forward to the most right now?

vicky_john2vicky_john2 Member Posts: 13

Waiting for Tom clancy's The division very close to a dream game of mine as this is a open world

third person shooter game.SHARE IT!

Comments

• KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 607
    For the first time in ages... absolutely nothing. I think the age of the MMO is finally at an end, I'm just waiting to get bored of the last one I currently play then I'll likely stop playing mmos for the next 4-5 years at least, maybe forever and find myself a better hobby.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

• CaimieCaimie Member UncommonPosts: 9
    If we are not specifically talking about MMO's then the game I am looking forward to most is The Witcher 3.
  • XxeroxXxerox Member UncommonPosts: 126
    Im looking for the perfect game :D Other than that, seems like i will wait few years... 50 maybe?
  • FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Probably most looking forward to Batman Arkham Knight and the next Final Fantasy 
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Sword coast legends. Yeah, not a MMO but my list of MMOs in development with potential is pretty small right now and nothing on it will be release the next 12 months.

Top of my MMO list is still Undead labs "Class 4" but I am not sure it's even in development any more, they have been awefully silent about it for the last 2 years. Besides that I guess it is EQN, Pantheons and Shards. Possibly Crowfall as well.

• GitmixGitmix Member UncommonPosts: 605

Lineage 2 will be opening an official Classic server in EU soon, I'm waiting for that.

Otherwise Crowfall, Albion Online and Black Desert also look interesting but they're all going F2P + cash shop so not for me.

• BitripBitrip Member UncommonPosts: 279
    Originally posted by Caimie
    If we are not specifically talking about MMO's then the game I am looking forward to most is The Witcher 3.

I got The Witcher 3 for free last month. I'm hoping it's really good...I haven't sank my teeth into an RPG I've loved since Dragon's Dogma.

Now, which one of you will adorn me today?

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130

Definitely The Division, OP!!

Short-term, I've got The Witcher 3. Christmas gift idea? Star Wars Battlefront

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• TyggsTyggs Member UncommonPosts: 456

MMO: Pantheon

Non-MMO: Arkham Knight

SWTOR Referral Link

Free Goodies for new or returning players.

See what it gets you Here

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    Even though i'm not a backer yet. I can't wait for Star Citizen to be a fully fleshed out game. Hopefully it lives up to the hype.
  • syltmackasyltmacka Member UncommonPosts: 404

im still waiting for a good wild west themed mmo like red dead redemption, to be made.

other then that, its just a bunch of hack n slash games and crappy ones in the making.

will try everquest next when it comes but not looking foreward to it much.

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    Nothing that is going to be released any time soon. Citadel of Sorcery is the only one I have any hope for and at this point, who knows if it will ever be released. I'd like to say EQN but given the state of Landmark and the fact that it isn't like any EQ game before it, plus the fact that Smedly had a hand in it... I'm not looking forward to it at all. No other games have my attention. I'm tired of being lied to. 
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I have a back log of games I bought on sale that I have'nt gotten to yet.  So now I'm playing Alien: Isolation, they did a good job, looking forward to GW2 Heart of Thorns.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• DarwinianDarwinian Member Posts: 38

NON- MMO:  The Division for sure

Pre-ordered Star Wars: Battlefront for PC (If I don't I'll forget to buy it by the time it comes out)

Final Fantasy 15 (8 years and counting)

Fallout 4 (I hope we find out something this year)

MMO:  Dragon's Dogma Online

Star Citizen

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

HoT

Watching the development of:   Star Citizen and LiF

Joined - July 2004

• Nightbringe1Nightbringe1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,335
    Pantheon is the only MMORPG in development that I currently have an interest in.

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
    Benjamin Franklin