Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF Mobile MMO with fantasy setting and RPG elements

lwgt12lwgt12 Member Posts: 30
Playing Clash of Clans but it is getting bored and it becomes harder and harder to climb up the board. So I want to try something new. I'm waiting for Albion now so if anyone could recommend me a mobile MMO I can play now which's like Albion? Thanks :P

Comments

• HardstoneHardstone Member Posts: 14

I wonder whether you would mind the games which only have Korean version?

If not, I know 3 games similar to albion

Raven with Naver

Blade

Heroes

You can only download them in Korean App Store and Google Play. But they are really worth a try

• HavalHaval Member Posts: 5
    what kind of game is Albion? fantasy MMO?
  • HifiveHifive Member Posts: 1

Taichi Panda has the RPG elements you are looking for. And it's a loose fantasy game I think.

• FirstShootFirstShoot Member CommonPosts: 12
    There are Iron Knight, Venator and Taichi Panda, which can meet your requirements I think. In the future, there will be Forsaken World Mobile and Aion Legions you can look forward to
  • lwgt12lwgt12 Member Posts: 30

Thanks for all recommendations above. I just did a search and  found Age of Wushu is also going to have a mobile version. While there's no an estimated release date for AoW and FW mobile version I guess I will just wait.  I'll pass the Korean games btw because I can't play games that I don't understand :) But thx anyway.

• zzaxzzax Member UncommonPosts: 324

The Witcher Battle Arena - its MOBA, not MMO, but its the best mobile fantasy game I've ever played.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cdprojektred.twba&hl=en

Originally posted by zzax

The Witcher Battle Arena - its MOBA, not MMO, but its the best mobile fantasy game I've ever played.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cdprojektred.twba&hl=en

Haven't played any MOBA on mobile phone before. How does it like? 

• amoiyamoiy Member Posts: 20
    Aion Legions should be your cup of tea but the game is not released yet. And not 100% sure about it will even release in English.
  • bloodborne12bloodborne12 Member Posts: 20
    I heard that Forsaken World mobile is coming out later this month or next month. There's a gameplay video (). I believe this is what you are looking for and it will be playable soon.
  • cindyhiocindyhio Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Originally posted by bloodborne12
    I heard that Forsaken World mobile is coming out later this month or next month. There's a gameplay video (). I believe this is what you are looking for and it will be playable soon.

Typically a Chinese MMO looking from the video lol. Forsaken World will have its market in the casual and grinding game community anyway. I actually want to name Izanagi Online. It has beautiful graphics and fine combat.

Originally posted by amoiy
    Aion Legions should be your cup of tea but the game is not released yet. And not 100% sure about it will even release in English.

I haven't found too much about Aion Legions on the internet, except that it's a tactical RPG. I guess it would be like a turn-based board game.

Originally posted by cindyhio
    Originally posted by bloodborne12

Typically a Chinese MMO looking from the video lol. Forsaken World will have its market in the casual and grinding game community anyway. I actually want to name Izanagi Online. It has beautiful graphics and fine combat.

Will check out Izanagi Online and give Forsaken World a try when it comes out. Thanks bloodborne12 and cindyhio.

• KyutaSyukoKyutaSyuko Member UncommonPosts: 288
    I wonder why no one's mentioned Pocket Legends or Order and Chaos Online...
    Originally posted by KyutaSyuko
    I wonder why no one's mentioned Pocket Legends or Order and Chaos Online...

Two of the most popular mobile MMOs. Order & Chaos Online is good but the graphics stops me from playing it. Haven't had the chance to try Pocket Legends though and I will try it out if FW and  Izanagi turn out to be disappointed. But thx anyway.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member EpicPosts: 7,656
    I enjoyed Lionheart Tactics on the phone...Its turn based but has a nice assortment of heroes to obtain and the gameplay is pretty fun for a turn based game.