Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This one will be locked.

Lock it .

Comments

• MMOFYWMMOFYW Member Posts: 28

Thank you mmorpg for not allowing to fix a mistake you helped me make.

The [Good a] is a mistake,its not part of the choice or anything.

• borghive49borghive49 Member RarePosts: 493
    I don't mind themepark MMOs. Most of the new games (even WoW is guilty of this) have catered too much to solo oriented game play. I'd rather just play a solid single player RPG instead.  I personally would like to see more tools put into MMOs that give the players the ability to make their own content. The story driven MMOs are very costly to sustain and I think developers need to look for other ways to provide content that is a bit more sustainable. 
  • Charlie.CheswickCharlie.Cheswick Member UncommonPosts: 469

I'm not quite sure what this post is trying to get me to vote on.

I like all kinds of different features in games.

The way I see it, a good a good game is a good a good game image.

-Chuckles
    Originally posted by DMKano

The numbers do speak loudly - over 50 million Minecraft players in the world.

I am not even sure what "PvP and minecraft style" mechanics means though - what MMOs are you talking about specifically?

Totally confused by the poll - I really don't understand the OP /shrug

Still minecraft is minecraft.I am not talking about 1 game or 2,mmos are full genre.If people don't want play build and kill mmo its no ones job to say they shouldn't. 

• ClaiesClaies Member UncommonPosts: 76
    This post may as well be asking if you would rather eat apples or drive a car.  The results would be just as meaningful.
  • AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Polls can't be edited in the current software (new forums are coming). If you'd like to start a new thread with a new poll, I can lock this one and you can start over.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

Originally posted by borghive49
    I don't mind themepark MMOs. Most of the new games (even WoW is guilty of this) have catered too much to solo oriented game play. I'd rather just play a solid single player RPG instead.  I personally would like to see more tools put into MMOs that give the players the ability to make their own content. The story driven MMOs are very costly to sustain and I think developers need to look for other ways to provide content that is a bit more sustainable. 

Not just theme park,any mmo that was a plot or full story.Its crazy to say the least,because few years ago it was like everyone wants a open world building and permadeath pvp mmos,but no you look at the numbers and you see story driven with role playing add in. 

Originally posted by Amana
    Polls can't be edited in the current software (new forums are coming). If you'd like to start a new thread with a new poll, I can lock this one and you can start over.

ok thinks

Sorry guys,we have to start all over. 

Lock It!
    Originally posted by Amana

Ok lock it .

This discussion has been closed.