Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do i miss on anything if i skip the "story" quests?

simmihisimmihi Member UncommonPosts: 709
I'm sitting now about level 46. I've started the dragons campaign at level 26 and I do the dailies for it.  I'm wondering if i "lose" anything if i just stop doing the regular quests and just do dungeons, skirmishes and foundry quests.

Comments

• giftedHorngiftedHorn Member UncommonPosts: 106

The only story quests you shouldn't miss are Blacklake at level 5 and Neverdeath Cemetary, 2nd quest chain at level 28, for the bags. Everything else is optional. I usually only do the zones where I have class or race-specific quests (the game mails you a letter about these).

In Mod 6, I hear that Spinward Rise is also a must-visit.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by giftedHorn

The only story quests you shouldn't miss are Blacklake at level 5 and Neverdeath Cemetary, 2nd quest chain at level 28, for the bags. Everything else is optional. I usually only do the zones where I have class or race-specific quests (the game mails you a letter about these).

In Mod 6, I hear that Spinward Rise is also a must-visit.

I would also recommend the first Neverdeath quest chain, since it awards a free Professions pack - which often gives you a green or blue asset (like a blacksmith, hammer, etc). A rather valuable reward. :)

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• simmihisimmihi Member UncommonPosts: 709

Oh, nice to know. I've got both bags and the profession pack (i guess i did that quest chain, without knowing) so I should be fine from now on. Doing a dungeon and three skirmishes and the campaign dailies (along with praying/crafting) is enough to keep me happy.

Thanks for the answers!