Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Very nice char models?

Looking for a nice MMORPG where the char models for male and female look amazing! Fun is relative to the player but i would like to see what you guys recommend? I have tended to like japan released games before. Anyone that can throw their 2 cents in would be appreciated.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • shikaga0770shikaga0770 Member Posts: 5
    I should also add that it needs to be free, while i can be very dedicated to an MMORPG i am first and foremost a dedicated father so the money i make goes to raising the little one
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321

WoW has really good character models, especially after their last update.

FFXIV has good anime-like character models, and the cat race looks really good.

EVE has really good character models, while yeah its mostly a ship game...the characters themselves look great.

GW2 models are good too, except humans look horrible and barbie-like...the others look good.

The Secret World models are VERY good, and probably some of the best...very realistic

Choose one :)

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul