Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Season 3 ruined by another Exploit.

Veexer_NuiVeexer_Nui Member UncommonPosts: 268

Only 4 days into the new season and already a gamebreaking exploit ruined the new season. Entering a Greater Rift while killing a Blood Goblin allows people to 'dupe' blood shards, letting you purchase unlimited legendarys from the vendor.

A normal player will have around 80k blood shards, compared to an exploiter with over 500k.

https://i.imgur.com/etMQrya.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QdOgkM0.jpg

Even Gabynator world first paragon 1900 who used to work in a garage from 18-21 until a boss stole his money, streams it live on twitch, knowing blizzard wont ban anyone.

Archeage EU - Nui

Comments

• JakobmillerJakobmiller Member RarePosts: 674
    Why play that game in first place?
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Can they even ban you in D3? What's the TOS? I don't remember signing any TOS with D3. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• nbtscannbtscan Member UncommonPosts: 862
    That's rather sad.  And here I was a bit irritated that one of my friends was being carried through Torment VI on his level 20.
  • PemminPemmin Member UncommonPosts: 623
    Originally posted by CrazKanuk
    Can they even ban you in D3? What's the TOS? I don't remember signing any TOS with D3. 

yes they can

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Originally posted by Pemmin

yes they can

Lol. Boooooo!!! Honestly, I don't even remember signing the EULA. Wow!!! 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

its all linked to Battle.net now. Break BN rules and you get banned from Battle.net (all games). Someone will correct me if im wrong.

• farorefarore Member UncommonPosts: 89
    Originally posted by rojoArcueid

its all linked to Battle.net now. Break BN rules and you get banned from Battle.net (all games). Someone will correct me if im wrong.

You are wrong. They only ban the lisence that broke the the rules. I am sure they could just our right ban your bnet account but you would have to do something really bad

• PemminPemmin Member UncommonPosts: 623

nah its per game. they will lock(not ban) bnet account wide for certain things though.

• FrammshammFrammshamm Member UncommonPosts: 322
    wait.. you care about others having cool stuff in their world why? Maybe i just havent played D3 in such a long time, but i dont remember ever giving a flying fuck what other people had.
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Pemmin

nah its per game. they will lock(not ban) bnet account wide for certain things though.

They have already banned everyone who uses the exploit excessively, and rolled back those who did it once or twice.

I don't see a problem .. plus, i play this game solo .. so what others do or don't do .. won't affect me at all. I do like the patch .. it has make many builds viable, and new sets are cool.