Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

most played game?

what mmorpg has the most players right now?

Comments

• PrinceVegetaPrinceVegeta Member Posts: 94

lineage if u mean in the world. Mostly asian market over 1mil ppl play it all over the world online ( like a few million paying users total)

Don't let ppl tell u EQ bc it is not it may be one of the most popular in the US but not in the world.

Lineage is cool and the grpahics r unique they arent great but they arent terrible. I played it for 2 yrs and it is rlly balanced. Should check it out.

________________________________________________________________________________

Once a gamer... Always a gamer

________________________________________________________________________________

Once a gamer... Always a gamer

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996

Half my kingdom for a forum search button.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm/loadforum/51/loadthread/5797/setstart/1/loadclass/35

-=-=-=-=-
    "EQ was once a great game. I wont deny it, but so was Asteroids. And just like Pong, EQ is obsolete by newer game standards."

A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50%

Games and players have a type. What type are you? click here

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.