Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If I pledge will I get access?

mmcguire2mmcguire2 Member Posts: 310

Hey all,

been awhile since I've posted anything BUT I have a question that I hope isn't too stupid.  I don't need to tell anyone how cool this game looks and it only makes senses to pledge now and get the game at a discounted price, assuming it will goto $60 on launch.  If I do pledge now, will I be able to play today? 

Thanks 

Comments

• thunderclesthundercles Member UncommonPosts: 510

Depends on the pledge. Some pledges come with Arena Commander access some you will have to add on for $5. If you're into pvp and pew pew, Arena commander is worth $5. Plus you can earn access to most of the playable ships through arena commander.

Here's the lowest entry point with arena commander access:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Packages/Aurora-MR-AC-Starter

Look for "Includes everything you need to play Arena Commander today" In the description, otherwise you just get hangar access.

• mmcguire2mmcguire2 Member Posts: 310

Hey!!!!

Thanks for the fast reply and not making me feel stupid.  Went to the website and saw the big "PLAY TODAY" banner.  short story is, I went ahead and got it... yay

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    Originally posted by mmcguire2
    Thanks for the fast reply and not making me feel stupid.  Went to the website and saw the big "PLAY TODAY" banner.  short story is, I went ahead and got it... yay

Welcome and See Ya in da 'Verse !  :-)

Have fun