Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pathfinder CEO supports spawn camping in open PvP

2»

Comments

• FirstKnight117FirstKnight117 Member UncommonPosts: 109
    Originally posted by Slapshot1188
    Originally posted by Bringslite

So many threads with misleading titles, posts, and even conclusions.

Hi.  Welcome to the forums and I hope you stick around for other games outside of PFO.  Always good to grow the population with all perspectives.  

I would ask that you go back and re-read the OP of the thread.  It has the very quote from the CEO where he says " It has come to my attention that some players have decided that camping shrines and repeatedly killing respawning characters is acceptable.There are times when I would agree - open PvP windows in hexes for example."

In what possible way shape of form would the title be misleading given that statement?  He clearly says he agrees that respawn camping is acceptable in open world pvp., and that repeatedly killing respawning characters is acceptable.

@OP: CEO states "THERE ARE TIMES when I would agree." (emphasis mine)

In what possible way, shape or form would the title "CEO supports spawn camping" be EQUAL to THERE ARE TIMES when he would agree? 

Does he support spawn camping? Yes, SOMETIMES. Your thread title is misleading because it IMPLIES he supports it ALL the time...the same quote you keep repeating explains the CONTEXT of that statement. What some of us have been saying is your title is just plain wrong: 

"Pathfinder CEO Support Spawn Camping In Some Circumstances

Fixed. 

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,984
    Originally posted by FirstKnight117
    Originally posted by Slapshot1188
    Originally posted by Bringslite

So many threads with misleading titles, posts, and even conclusions.

Hi.  Welcome to the forums and I hope you stick around for other games outside of PFO.  Always good to grow the population with all perspectives.  

I would ask that you go back and re-read the OP of the thread.  It has the very quote from the CEO where he says " It has come to my attention that some players have decided that camping shrines and repeatedly killing respawning characters is acceptable.There are times when I would agree - open PvP windows in hexes for example."

In what possible way shape of form would the title be misleading given that statement?  He clearly says he agrees that respawn camping is acceptable in open world pvp., and that repeatedly killing respawning characters is acceptable.

@OP: CEO states "THERE ARE TIMES when I would agree." (emphasis mine)

In what possible way, shape or form would the title "CEO supports spawn camping" be EQUAL to THERE ARE TIMES when he would agree? 

Does he support spawn camping? Yes, SOMETIMES. Your thread title is misleading because it IMPLIES he supports it ALL the time...the same quote you keep repeating explains the CONTEXT of that statement. What some of us have been saying is your title is just plain wrong: 

"Pathfinder CEO Support Spawn Camping In Some Circumstances

Fixed. 

The CEO said he supported it in OPEN WORLD PvP as one of those times. That is the title and purpose of the thread.  

By honestly this topic has dropped so far down the radar after the other recent threads I think it's almost a moot argument....

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.