Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need suggestions please

mappammappam Member UncommonPosts: 31

We have recently moved and I can't find my serial numbers or the boxes for my games - somewhere still packed. So I am looking for a new game to play and really need some ideas.

Not in any order:

1) RPG or MMO (like EQ2 and GW2 also have Fallout series, Dragon Age)

2) I like crafting = gardening, building, cooking, gathering etc

3) ALWAYS play a female character with good customization.

4) NO PVP

I am having trouble with NCSoft and logging in - we moved to South America and I get a message that my IP address has switched from USA to EU log in again - so I log in again.....New message = IP address has switched from EU to USA need log in again and around and around I go..... I must have 10 emails from them when trying to log into WildStar!

Any and all suggestions would be most welcome and appreciated. All will be looked at. Thank you in advance for any ideas you might have - Pam

I live in my own little world - I like it there - everyone knows me.

Comments

• XantheAvalonXantheAvalon Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Have you thought about a text based rpg MUD? Avalon: The Legend Lives has a lot of what you're looking for. There is PVP but they do have pacifist choices that make it so you do not have to fight. They have farming and labours abilities that allow you to mine for metals, breed animals, make all the resources the game needs to craft items which you also get the ability to do. You can use those abilities to help build your city or guild stronger or just make yourself rich beyond your wildest dreams. Avalon has a friendly, helpful atmosphere to get you started and is free to play.

(Kylan and Xanthe on Avalon, www.avalon-rpg.com, since 1996)

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

Shadow of Mordor and FarCry4 are great if you like RPG's, just can't play female characters....Add that the Witcher 3 will be out next month. 

And with all modern games you have to have a gaming computer.

• TribeofOneTribeofOne Member UncommonPosts: 1,006
    Try Wildstar