Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible to unlock all content without real cash?

2»

Comments

• azarhalazarhal Member RarePosts: 1,402
    Originally posted by simmihi

After this, you'll have just to spend money on expansions (usually they are cheap),

Just the current expansion actually, Shadow of Revan includes Return of the Hutt Cartel for non-subs (RotHC is free if you sub for one month, you keep the access after unsubbing).

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    Originally posted by sayuu
    Originally posted by gervaise1

Escrow is why I said in my earlier post "if you get the credits". However the OP should not go away with the opinion that "it is possible":

Unlocks in general are "uncommon" on the AH. If they are listed at all prices are usually - not always but usually - very high. This wasn't always the way things were but it has been for a while now.

The prospect of purchasing escrow unlocks within the credit cap of a pure f2p player - if you even see them - zero (technically not true but ...). And remember the escrow unlocks - you probably need more than one - are simply the tools to enable you to buy an actual unlock.

You can enjoy the story to 50 however without buying anything..

I really need to remind you what you said?

"you cant use credits held in escrow unless you subscribe"

care to flip-flop again on the issue?

You really should read what people say before you post.

It was a different poster who said "you can't use credits held in escrow unless you subscribe".

Care to apologise?