Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Workshop Show #35 - Qeynos Competition Winners! & Other news

NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617

Video starts 8 min in just an FYI. Mostly art and development info. If thats not your thing, dont watch. If you get upset because they spent 10 min talking about door sizes, well you have been warned, just move on. 

http://www.twitch.tv/everquestnext/v/4294899

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Was really impressed with the quality of the builds. The tools keep getting better and so is the builders. I cant wait to see what DGC does with the winners buildings to make Qeynos =-) Best workshop show yet!
  • RydesonRydeson Member UncommonPosts: 3,852
          Can we say professional epic failure.. Rosie can't even do a "slide" show presentation without a coworker telling her how to use the software, and she's management?   That tells me a lot about the quality of personnel they have working there..  I wonder what is next, a new competition to create the perfect remote Mage tower owned by a gnome, that will suck up 5 more workshop shows and 4 months.. LOL  How was it that she pronounced Halas..   ha Las?..    And here I thought the whole time it was pronounces Ha las, like in George Halas..  Damn..
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Originally posted by Rydeson
          Can we say professional epic failure.. Rosie can't even do a "slide" show presentation without a coworker telling her how to use the software, and she's management?   That tells me a lot about the quality of personnel they have working there..  I wonder what is next, a new competition to create the perfect remote Mage tower owned by a gnome, that will suck up 5 more workshop shows and 4 months.. LOL  How was it that she pronounced Halas..   ha Las?..    And here I thought the whole time it was pronounces Ha las, like in George Halas..  Damn..

Man you can nit pick the most trivial point like it matters lol. 40 min of slid shows of contest winners and all you can talk about is the slid show tool. Good job!!!

• AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    Although I think EQN will be for a lot of players, I'm glad it won't be for all. Once all the pieces are together and it's not singular buildings I think Qeynos will look amazing. It's also good to see people who like to build be recognized for great work. As someone who builds horribly it takes a loooong time. I can't imagine how many hours go into some of these builds.

Thanks for posting Nanfoodle