Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Total War: Warhammer (trailer)

Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829

I'll be looking forward to this one!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/364360/

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

Comments

• NavekNavek Member UncommonPosts: 71

That looks very nice !!!!!

• lindhskylindhsky Member UncommonPosts: 162

Not a fan of that type of strategy game but I will play this for sure. I just love the Warhammer World. I still hope they will make Another Warhammer fantasy MMORPG.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by Gorwe

And of course, who else but Azaron brings me this fine news. It's strange how familiar we think. You ever taken MBTI?

on topic: Was that, what's his name...van Horstmann? Besides that, everything looks awesome except one tiny insignificant fact:

ELVES-WHERE??? IT'S NOT WARHAMMER WITHOUT US ASUR(+ I WANT TO CRUSH DRUCHII SCUM)...

Btw, now it has an official name! Total War: Warhammer! Sounds kinda daft like when someone refers to an LED as a LED diode. Come on >.> . Just name this Total Warhammer.

Yep, I've taken it. INTJ. image

And I imagine our good friends the elves will be coming in one of the two standalone games that are planned to follow the first.

Each game will likely be themed, so I'm guessing the second one will be Elves and their dark counterparts, along with two other races? (Lizards and something else maybe?)

I see I'm also not the only one to have a "Hmm..." moment at the name "Total War: Warhammer". xD

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    Originally posted by lindhsky

Not a fan of that type of strategy game but I will play this for sure. I just love the Warhammer World. I still hope they will make Another Warhammer fantasy MMORPG.

+1, when I saw "Warhammer" my heart skipped a beat, but it was just a moment. Unfortunatelly I`m not interested in Total War type of games. 

W...aaagh?
  • TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685
    Originally posted by Azaron_Nightblade
    Originally posted by Gorwe

And of course, who else but Azaron brings me this fine news. It's strange how familiar we think. You ever taken MBTI?

on topic: Was that, what's his name...van Horstmann? Besides that, everything looks awesome except one tiny insignificant fact:

ELVES-WHERE??? IT'S NOT WARHAMMER WITHOUT US ASUR(+ I WANT TO CRUSH DRUCHII SCUM)...

Btw, now it has an official name! Total War: Warhammer! Sounds kinda daft like when someone refers to an LED as a LED diode. Come on >.> . Just name this Total Warhammer.

Yep, I've taken it. INTJ. image

And I imagine our good friends the elves will be coming in one of the two standalone games that are planned to follow the first.

Each game will likely be themed, so I'm guessing the second one will be Elves and their dark counterparts, along with two other races? (Lizards and something else maybe?)

I see I'm also not the only one to have a "Hmm..." moment at the name "Total War: Warhammer". xD

Total War:Warhammer is more important for immediately conveying that it is a Total War game.  Total Warhammer, meanwhile, despite how neat it is, could be any genre of game.