Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I´d like to play a Pay2Win game! Any suggestions?

2»

Comments

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    ArcheAge
  • ArtificeVenatusArtificeVenatus Member UncommonPosts: 1,236
    edited September 2015

Post edited by ArtificeVenatus on
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551

I wish there were P2W games out there....

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• SuntouchedSuntouched Member CommonPosts: 50

Archeage could be the game you looking for, spend that money on some Apex and sell that ingame for gold and you should be able to kit yourself out with some pretty OP gear, its also very pvp based so you should be able to destroy ppl quite effectively,

The game does require some skill though but good gear gives you a massive advantage.

If you do decide to play it and are in EU then Kyprossa is the best server to join

• LIOKILIOKI Member UncommonPosts: 421
    Originally posted by Suntouched

Archeage could be the game you looking for, spend that money on some Apex and sell that ingame for gold and you should be able to kit yourself out with some pretty OP gear, its also very pvp based so you should be able to destroy ppl quite effectively,

The game does require some skill though but good gear gives you a massive advantage.

If you do decide to play it and are in EU then Kyprossa is the best server to join

While this is true, it is also not exactly pay to win. You will pay to get the gear faster than someone who doesn't pay, but it will be the same gear in the end.

• alloinalloin Member UncommonPosts: 135

I'll make you a game for 100$ where you are declared as all-time winner !!!

PM me for payment details :]

We are all satoshi!
  • fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    lol, do you really think thats enough money to P2W?
  • apb2011apb2011 Member UncommonPosts: 168
    The biggest pay2win game is Entropia Universe, but 100$ won't be enough to get you past noob status. I was told by a few vets that if you want to really make your mark in Entropia you would have to deposit at least 5000$. Don't expect a return on investment, in this game, lets say you deposit 100$, spend it all on ammo, guns, equipment then, hunt, mine or craft, in the end you will come out with like 10$ to 20$. So deposit 100$, play, then end up with 10 to 20% in return.
  • VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    Originally posted by Azaron_Nightblade
    Originally posted by Magnetia

Hearthstone.

Any TCG really. Whether it's offline or online.

Truth.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • idonotpanicidonotpanic Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by damond5031
    Originally posted by LacedOpium
    Originally posted by shukolade
    Originally posted by honken_moon
    Originally posted by Azaron_Nightblade
    Originally posted by Magnetia

Hearthstone.

Any TCG really. Whether it's offline or online.

OP only wish to spend 50-100$. In a digital TCG that is not enough to guarantee win against a f2p player by any means. 

It's not enough for ANY p2w game. Just spend it on a hooker or something, you'll get more out of it ;-)

And you'll be helping her pay her way through college.  Because we all know that is why they do it.

I thought it was all about drugs :( boo

no - college isn't only about doing drugs

• damond5031damond5031 Member UncommonPosts: 445
    Click any of the flashing adds on this site.
  • ciorritaciorrita Member Posts: 14
    Most of f2p game have another name PAY2WIN
  • Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    Star Citizen ,  if you have patience waiting for it
  • sketocafesketocafe Member UncommonPosts: 950
    Play Archeage. You won't get the situation you've asked for for your budget, but as you've already been told, you won't get that anywhere. It's a good game though, just being run by assholes.  A couple months sub and 70 bucks worth of Apex to sell for gold well get you started off in style though.
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    i would like to pay for all beta access and then get the game for FREE!
  • ariestearieste Member UncommonPosts: 3,309
    Originally posted by DocBrody

I want to spend 50-100 $ on a pay2win game, I want a guaranteed "win" against people who didn´t pay anything.

So which games are the pay 2 win titles I should get for a guaranteed win?

Most major MMOs that have expansions which raise level and item caps would work for you at this price.

For example, in a game like EQ2, by spending approx $50 on expansions, you would have access to gear and content that will give you a drastic advantage over anyone that hasn't spent any money.  

I've never played WoW, but i assume that it's probably the same - if you pay for latest expac, you have better stuff than those that haven't.

"I’d rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."

- Raph Koster

Tried: AO,EQ,EQ2,DAoC,SWG,AA,SB,HZ,CoX,PS,GA,TR,IV,GnH,EVE, PP,DnL,WAR,MxO,SWG,FE,VG,AoC,DDO,LoTRO,Rift,TOR,Aion,Tera,TSW,GW2,DCUO,CO,STO
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO

• bloodborne12bloodborne12 Member Posts: 20

Asphalt series. Spend as much money as you want to buy cars and boosters for easy win. But seriously $100 isn't going to make you different in a p2w game.

• DauzaDauza Member Posts: 8
    Seriously kidding me? That's not gonna happen. Just wake up o O