Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF MMORPG with Awesome Animations and Athletic Characters

spectre722spectre722 Member Posts: 5

I'm looking for an MMORPG where the character you play feels athletic and has good combat animations. I prefer characters that use either a one-handed sword without a shield or a two-handed sword. Action MMORPGs are preferable but are not a requirement. I recently tried Blade and Soul but the English patch's English was so broken that it was comical and sort of ruined the immersion of the game.

Preferences:

I'd prefer anime-style graphics.

I'd prefer a game that has character customization.

I'd prefer a game with decent population.

Deal breakers:

Broken english.

Clunky feel (Age of Wushu was almost perfect, but the game felt clunky and had too many pop-ups throughout the game)

------------------------------------------------

I wish Dynasty Warriors Online wasn't cancelled or else I'd be playing that right now!

Comments

• spectre722spectre722 Member Posts: 5
    Hm. I tried Tera before but the animations didn't seem that great when I played the Slayer class. Of course, I did not get very far into the game before I quit. Maybe I gave up on it too soon.
  • XxeroxXxerox Member UncommonPosts: 126
    Depends on the server. heard the NA have way better graphics than the EU server.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364

Vindictus or C9

• spectre722spectre722 Member Posts: 5
    Thanks everyone. I am going to give c9 a try. :)
  • SuntouchedSuntouched Member CommonPosts: 50

Imo C9 isnt really a mmorpg, its not open world and everything is instanced which becomes annoying rather quickly. The characters do look good and the combat is fun for awhile but it gets old quick.

Blade and Soul is a better version with good looking characters and great combat and is open world. The problem is there are no EU or NA servers.

There is a way to play it in english though, here is a vid that shows you how. Its free so might be worth checking out if you have nothing better to do.