Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Secret World: Power Weekend April 16-20

OrtwigOrtwig Member UncommonPosts: 1,163

From the TSW website today:

Take part in the new Power Weekend,  which starts today and lasts until Monday the 20th of April. During this weekend you can enjoy these great bonuses:

Extra Black Bullion: Every time you would earn Black Bullion you get one extra! This bonus also applies when you open Mystery Boxes and Deep Mystery Boxes.

50% more Marks of Venice: When  you earn Marks of Venice from PvP you earn 50% extra. In the Fusang Warzone the period between each rewarding of Marks is reduced by 50%. (The cap on the number of White Marks of Venice you can have has also been increased by 50%)

50% more AEGIS Reaserch XP in Tokyo: Every time you loot defeated enemies in the new Tokyo zone they yield 50% more AEGIS Research. 

Free Membership for Recruiting: For every new player you recruit during this period you get a free month of Membership in addition to the Veteran Points you normally get. (To get this bonus you must send your invite between now and the 20th of April and the recruit must purchase The Secret World within 30 days.) Everyone has been given  10 extra invite keys as bonus.

This is a great opportunity to take on the adventures in Tokyo and progress far into the fresh AEGIS system, face challenging Nightmare dungeons or throw yourself into the battle between warring Secret Societies in the PvP mini games or Fusang. The Tokyo adventure zone is open to anyone who has completed the main storyline.

Comments

• BalianWolfieBalianWolfie Member UncommonPosts: 240
    I am not sure why but I was never excited about waves and waves of extra exp event.. They need to brainstorm some more excited events.

• OrtwigOrtwig Member UncommonPosts: 1,163

Well, there was just recently a community sponsored cabal pride event that was a lot of fun.  There's also this upcoming RP event:

https://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?85057-The-Visible-Dark-Investigation-RP-event

Also, hearing rumors of the return of Flappy.  Lots of stuff been happening in-game recently, and Issue 11 out this month too.  :)

• BalianWolfieBalianWolfie Member UncommonPosts: 240

You are probably right about all these events;

I wasn't really invited, and there were no information posted on the main website. I am pretty sure if I was still diehard about the game I could try spend an hour or two to dig out these player-organized events on forums, but I just don't feel I am me anymore about this game.

Yup, still waiting for #11.

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

Yep, cabal pride was fun http://postimg.org/image/wtagm11u5/  :)

This heavy-rp investigation sounds cool, if I won't bee busy tomorrow, I'll try to check in.

Originally posted by BalianWolfie
    I am not sure why but I was never excited about waves and waves of extra exp event.. They need to brainstorm some more excited events.

It's more about pvp than xp I think. Also it's for recruiting, I'm sure the buddy key thread will be flooded again, as usually are during the "extra free month for recruit" periods image

• hehenephehenep Member UncommonPosts: 221
    Originally posted by BalianWolfie

Y I am pretty sure if I was still diehard about the game I could try spend an hour or two to dig out these player-organized events on forums,

They massivelyop.net has been known to cover the more promoted of these as well. If you want to know what's going on with TSW and a couple other less promoted games it's without obsessively checking their websites and forums it's really the best place to look.

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by Ortwig

There's also this upcoming RP event:

https://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?85057-The-Visible-Dark-Investigation-RP-event

Thanks again for the hint, it was an amazing event :)