Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questing

Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
Can I quest with my wife if she s on a different quest, ie in a phased instance, or a different part of the quest. I was reading it s a real pain to do so, or was that just when the game released?

Comments

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551

I play with my brother and if he is on a different part of the quest we phase out. Grouping can be a pain. It's the one thing that prevents me from playing the game more...... I do a lot of soloing. I Hate the mega server.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191
    Originally posted by Tokken

I play with my brother and if he is on a different part of the quest we phase out. Grouping can be a pain. It's the one thing that prevents me from playing the game more...... I do a lot of soloing. I Hate the mega server.

Not sure why this is a problem. All you have to do is click on her when you are in a group and 'travel to the player' and you'll be in the same phase. I love the mega server since it avoids server wastelands that other games with servers suffered through.

There Is Always Hope!

• GestankfaustGestankfaust Member UncommonPosts: 1,989
    There's no real problem with questing now. Anyone that says there is are either lazy or misinformed.

"This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to. Relax....."

• TaneonTaneon Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Originally posted by Soki123
    Can I quest with my wife if she s on a different quest, ie in a phased instance, or a different part of the quest. I was reading it s a real pain to do so, or was that just when the game released?

You can easily quest together, except those quest meant to be solo, like main story and guild quests, but theres not a lot of those.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Originally posted by keithian

Not sure why this is a problem. All you have to do is click on her when you are in a group and 'travel to the player' and you'll be in the same phase. I love the mega server since it avoids server wastelands that other games with servers suffered through.

Yeah, this is a fix they added since launch. It is a bit annoying still, there should be an option to always be in the same phase as group members when possible.

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Great thanks for the replies.