Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PVP Game ....

Hi, till now I only play mud, maybe time to change maybe not. I am looking for a MMORPG which supports features like I can kill players (on e.g. different sites), I get xp or anything for player kills and I can loot all their equipment. What I wont accept is a world where pvp players and non pvp players run around together, just differently marked etc ..., Its maybe ok when the pvp area is limmited ti 75% or more :P .... I dont want a xp rpg ... ultima online is so far the best but the gfx is kinda outdated. Sincerly ....

Comments

• OzzonOzzon Member Posts: 44
    You may want to look closer at www.faceofmankind.com it's not even in beta yet (altough soon will be) and has most of the features you mentioned...

• NightbrotherNightbrother Member Posts: 35

Games that you can get now:

NEOCRON. You won't find better PvP, and RPG elements together in any other game out there. Depends on what kind of PvP you like though. I recommend that you give Neocron a read, and then later, maybe give it a chance too. I'm quite sure you will not be disappointed.

• KoltraneKoltrane Member UncommonPosts: 1,049
    Neocron does not have unlimited PVP.  Characters can implant a Law Enforcer chip which exempts them from PVP, but most don't use it because it makes you level slower and takes up a brain implant slot.  Also, you can only loot one thing from a person you have killed, and which item is random.  When you kill a person in NC, they drop a backpack and a belt.  The belt has a random item from the victim's inventory and the backpack has the rest.  You have to have a high hack skill to hack the belt and it could be something as nice as the guy's rare rifle or as poor as a chunk of flesh he just happened to be carrying.  The backpack has everything else and it cannot be hacked.

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate. (written on the SW:G CD)

-----

Old timer.

• TMcCTMcC Member Posts: 218
    I think you should wait for Dragon Empires or Darkfall.

• TarquethTarqueth Member UncommonPosts: 26

Find a game that looks good to you, then check all of the servers that game has.  Many of the games comming out now offer PvP only servers as well as their friendly servers.  DAoC has several PvP servers, only restriction is that you may not kill someone from your own guild and I wouldn't recommend killing anyone from your alliance unless your guild is strong enough to handle the pressure image

Good luck on your search.  With all the new MMORPG's heading out of beta this comming year I'm sure you'll find something you like.

~Tarqueth~

~Tarqueth~