Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you play at the moment and why?

2»

Comments

• blackcat35blackcat35 Member Posts: 479

The primary game I'm playing alot of is Marvel Heroes 2015.  I bought alot of steam games and still haven't played thru alot of them.  I also have elite dangerous and ESO that I intend to play more of.  I also have diablo 3 but I pretty much played that enough.

The primary reason for wanting to play Marvel Heroes 2015 is that you can open up new heroes with enough splinters, so the more you play the more heroes you open up, so its something to strive for.  

Its possible to play Marvel heroes online and not spend alot of money on the game.  If you do spend money, the best thing to spend money on is stash for extra storage.

==========================
    The game is dead not, this game is good we make it and Romania Tv give it 5 goat heads, this is good rating for game.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

I'm playing THE WICHER  .The first in a 3 part WITCHER series.

It's a single player role player game. The series has won hundreds of awards. The final game in the series THE WITCHER 3 launches in May.

• lobotarulobotaru Member UncommonPosts: 165

I'm not playing any MMORPGs at the moment, since the subgenre of MMORPGs I'm most interested in, the themepark variety, is a prisoner of its own conventions at the moment. I'm currently playing the beautifully done "Pillars of Eternity" by Obsidian Entertainment for its focus on narrative and strategy. Additionally, I spend a lot of time haunting the forums of my favorite kickstarter project, Star Citizen, in order to keep myself appraised of its current development. In the immediate future, I am looking forward to the release of "Mighty Number 9" and "Shanti: Half-genie Hero" for some good old platforming fun. 

I did spend hundreds of hours playing "Path of Exile," a Diablo-esque action RPG that if free-to-play before eventually falling away from that. I'd count that as my most recent MMORPG. Before that, I was playing FFXIV:ARR, but that game is a Frankenstein's monster with little hope of being able to bring back old players years later (bad lockout setup at end game gates new and returning players, plus typical rising level cap to demolish any chance of new and old players sharing experiences in common). 

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    EVE is the only MMORPG of interest to me anymore, I've subbed for a year on 5 accounts, doubt I'll be playing anything else soon in the MMORPG space, but might go back to single player games and catch up on a few I missed.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• rifuxbloomsrifuxblooms Member UncommonPosts: 6

I play GW2 and Archlord 2 (rarely playing it haha)yey~ looking forward to try elder scroll online wahaha its B2P now and Echo of soul... anyway they share same acronym, I think ESO wooow~ might trying to subs back on FFXIV because of expansion coming up soon hoho

:)

Pom

• Majkel86Majkel86 Member Posts: 1
    I play Gloria Victis. It's pre-alpha but it's great even in this state :)
  • vicky_john2vicky_john2 Member Posts: 13
    I never touch any games until Gta 5 comes to pc..pause other games,play Gta 5 pc..