Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Good Fantasy MMORPGS?

knightofblackvalorknightofblackvalor Member Posts: 25

Just wondering if there are any good quality fantasy MMORPG's out there with good endgame content, crafing, and amazing combat animations. I prefer tab target or action based.  (Waiting for Albion Online, Pantheon, and Guild Wars 2 XPAC.) 

Games I have played:

World of Warcraft: Still the best MMORPG I have ever played but it has gotten boring over time.

Star War: Knights of The Old Republic: Felt more like a singleplayer experience and the cash shop was annoying.

LOTRO: Could never find the expansions on sale and the cash shop really restricted the game.

ESO: I loved this game and played it for almost a year, but with no new endgame content it fell off.

Arche Age: It felt to grindy and I really disliked the spell animations. They seemed poor. PVP isn't really my thing.

Guild Wars 2: I have every class maxed out to 80 and played it between WOW and ESO. Just waiting for the X Pac.

DC Universe Online: Let's just not go there...............

NeverWinter: It was an ok game but after max level I didn't feel like dipping into the cash shop, it was to expenisve.

FF XIV: I loved the world but the combat was slow paced and the armor/clothing sets look horrible. 

Comments

• knightofblackvalorknightofblackvalor Member Posts: 25
    I guess there isn't any......... sigh MMORPG's must be dying.
  • AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    There is a filter on this list. It might help you find something. Choose "Create Custom List".  http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Tera??
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • FirstKnight117FirstKnight117 Member UncommonPosts: 109
    You already listed the latest and greatest. I guess something like Path of Exile? If you're just waiting on GW2 expansion maybe now is the time to play out that Steam library :-)
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Tera?

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Heffy424Heffy424 Member UncommonPosts: 524
    Everquest 2?