Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF MMO 2D or 3D Something like Runescape/Maple

AnteraaaAnteraaa Member UncommonPosts: 7
Hey I am looking for good MMO and need your recomendation ^^ 

It does not matters what type will be (as long as it is not P2W) F2P, P2P or B2P  

I played WOW for a long time and got tired of it. TERA was meh.. GW2 kinda lacked something. SWTOR was more lika a singelplayer then MMO. AA was ok but didn't hook me long enough.   Sometimes  I remember Runescape and nostalgia hits back  (first MMO)     
So can you reccomend me good MMO where i can sink my time and have fun ^_^ 

Comments

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Eldevin might be something you like. I haven't played in a long time and I'm not sure how the payment model or cash shop work.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• BitripBitrip Member UncommonPosts: 279
    I would kill for another game like WonderKing Online. That was easily the best 2D MMORPG I've ever played. It was definitely a Maplestory killer as far as content and gameplay went...but apparently too much of a good thing is bad!

Now, which one of you will adorn me today?

• HowbadisbadHowbadisbad Member UncommonPosts: 453

(in order of likeness)

Oldschool Runescape
    RPG MO
    Eldevin
    Tibia
    Mabinogi
    Wurm Online
    Elsword
    Dungeon Fighter Online

(Not out yet)
    CloserS
    Maplestory 2
    Albion Online
    Tree of Savior

Waiting for:
    The Repopulation
    Albion Online

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    Originally posted by Amjoco
    Eldevin might be something you like. I haven't played in a long time and I'm not sure how the payment model or cash shop work.

It's still fine. The main proponent of the cash shop remains to be inventory space which is just as much a non issue as it was before due to alts and buyable ep(cash shop currency). Easy enough to make money just by dailies and selling elemental flakes for 50 ep and buying bags with that ep.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!