Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ESO Top 10 Tips and Tricks You Should Know!

Hey guys! I made a Top 10 ESO Tips and Tricks video that you should go watch! I worked pretty hard on it so let me know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFDVmXM3Ds

Comments

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Thanks for sharing! The music in this game always inspires me to play. 

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    Very good video for newbies:)
  • atziluthatziluth Member UncommonPosts: 1,190
    Nice vid for the new people coming into the game. 

-Atziluth-

- Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

• mitchav66mitchav66 Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Amjoco
    Thanks for sharing! The music in this game always inspires me to play. 

I know right! The music is very well done, probably better than the skyrim music imo.

Originally posted by Arskaaa
    Very good video for newbies:)

Thanks :) Subscribe to my channel, i'm going to upload a bunch of other videos like this pretty soon!

Originally posted by atziluth
    Nice vid for the new people coming into the game. 

Appreciate the comment! Share it with your friends!

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191

Though there are some helpful things in there for newbs, I disagreed with the play in 3rd person and don't be a completionist because you are assuming that everyone wants to play to what you do or do not like. They are opinions, not really hints.

Though I prefer to play in 3rd person, anyone who was around in beta knows what a rage that occurred when they weren't going to do first person. It was by listening to the community for those that prefer that play style that it was incorporated in a serious way and not an afterthought. Many don't care whether it is more likely to kill you in combat. They prefer the immersion over the practical...not to mention I've seen videos of people doing the veteran rank delves solo killing elites in 1st person.

As far as not doing everything in a zone because you'll get bored. Speak for yourself. That is not a hint. For this one I can honestly say that I love doing every little quest and completing every inch of the map because that is the style that I like being an explorer. I've done that in just about every RPG game I've played. Telling folks they will get bored is just not true for everyone. Its a preference for many.

Finally, one good hint that most don't realize is that if you right click on a guild member, you can travel to them in most situations allowing you to not have to worry about the journey to a wayshrine as this will bring you to one where you can simply move from one wayshrine to another for free.

Anyway, it was a well made video even if I don't think two of the points were appropriate.

There Is Always Hope!