Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happened to "Unveiled - The Supernatural" MMO from Maverick Studios?

burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420

Found it , was big news in 2011 - and the company still exists - however there was only one article that claims it is coming out in 2016 - there is no website I can find for the game, nor any mention of it on the companys website. Does anybody know what happend? It is a game I am very interested in and the character options/screenshots I did find look very good. Have a look here: 

http://www.engadget.com/2011/11/03/maverick-studios-working-on-unveiled-the-supernatural-horror-mm/

Comments

• KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 607
    Likely dead. But I have nothing to back that claim up short of the total and utter lack of news about the game since then.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

• burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420
    I hope not - I hope either another company has taken over and its under a different name, or they do a kickstarter for it, I would back it, for sure! Anybody know of any other supernatural MMOS coming out (not including the Secret World).?
  • burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420
    Do we know if there was a kickstarter?