Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many hours of game play ?

ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

My last single player game was SKYRIM. I have replayed that game at least 4-5 times.

Anyone have a guess on whats a reasonable guess on how  many hours of game play this title might have ?

REPLAY ABILITY ?

Comments

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

I got 19 hours in so far and i'm only lv4.  {dam i use stealth mode way to much}  

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• piquetpiquet Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Originally posted by Shadanwolf

My last single player game was SKYRIM. I have replayed that game at least 4-5 times.

Anyone have a guess on whats a reasonable guess on how  many hours of game play this title might have ?

REPLAY ABILITY ?

47 hours in and level 8. Think I'm about halfway through or so (just about finished in defiance bay), but I do take my time on this first playthrough. Not sure about replayability yet. I've loved every minute of this first playthrough, and I feel like playing through it at least once more, to try new classes and skills. The game needs a difficulty between hard and path of the damned if I'm to play through the game more than 2-3 times. Hard is not much harder than normal and I only had trouble once inside a lighthouse in defiance bay, where I was swarmed by mobs. Might get harder now that I'm ready to put Defiance Bay behind me(?).

• HystericHysteric Member UncommonPosts: 51
    I'm 16 hrs in and lvl 4, headed to Defience Bay, which is the close of ACT 1 of 4.  My best guess is the game will last between 50 and 80 hrs, depending on how fast a player you want to be.
  • ohioastroohioastro Member UncommonPosts: 534
    About 100 hours if you do all of the side quests and the main quest.  It's really well done overall IMO.
  • lukerayan555lukerayan555 Member Posts: 3

download cheats and secrets of pillars of eternity for "http://jafiles.net/file/05j6586"