Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone know when we will be able to try this game.

CoolaidCoolaid Member UncommonPosts: 70
It looks great.

Comments

• KentaroKentaro Member UncommonPosts: 53

From what I know, I think we'll see the US beta start in november/early december.  I doubt it will last very long as the game already launched in korea and the korean beta was very stable.

I may be wrong but I think NCSoft was aiming at a January 2004 release.

• RaikeRaike Member Posts: 20
    It was already in beta in Korea, but that is over now. It is supposed to be in beta for North America soon. Oh and your wrong it doesn't look great.... it looks amazing image Now will it be as fun as it looks, well thats hard to say until we can play it.

• MistiMisti Member Posts: 724

Though I really really wish it would come out soon I think its still quite a few months out.  I mean look at FF Online, its been out in Japan for over a year and the beta here in the U.S. still took quite a few months before they were ready with a U.S. version.

Just a guess but I am betting its not ready till around March.

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722

Here is a little formula I have devised for determining beta start dates in months.  Take how long you want to wait for beta(Y) and add how long you think you will wait for beta(T), now add one.  Now if they have already started taking applications for beta you have your answer, if they have yet to start taking applications multiply by 2.

Ex.  Say I am waiting to beta that game Microsoft is developing, can't think of the name right now.  I would like to start testing it in 2 months when school is over for the semester.  I dont think they will start testing for at least 6 months and they havent accepted apps thus far that I know of.  So (2+6+1)*2 = 18 months.  Now for Microsoft, that sounds about right.  Hope I have helped.image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are only 10 types of people in this world.
    Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand. -Putt's Law

• baronakubaronaku Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by Misti

Though I really really wish it would come out soon I think its still quite a few months out.  I mean look at FF Online, its been out in Japan for over a year and the beta here in the U.S. still took quite a few months before they were ready with a U.S. version.
    Just a guess but I am betting its not ready till around March.

FF online was ready to go here long ago but it and other online playstation 2 games were blocked by the lack of an american hard drive.

• ultimus666ultimus666 Member Posts: 17
    Q: When will Lineage II Beta Testing open in North America?

Our in-house Quality Assurance staff are currently conducting testing on Lineage II for North America, and our goal is to announce public beta testing plans before the end of 2003.

Taken from www.lineage2.com. Maybe you guys should check the site now and then...-_-;;

• porkasporkas Member Posts: 125
    haha lol, true ultimus there are many people that ask questions without even trying to finde the awnsers by them selfs

"Only the good die young so I'd rather stay evil"

• wizigigwizigig Member Posts: 12

Just curious, but why speculate on when.  Just check the main site every so often and I'm sure they will post when they are ready.  You can run the rumor treadmill to death and still be none the wiser or change reality one little bit.  My advise... sit back, relax and it will be out when it gets out. 

• ShmeeShmee Member Posts: 321

Well rumour has it it will be beta testing in July next year and the game will be moving from the area of medieval fantasy to futuristic space combat. Rumour also has it that it will cost $80 a month.

-I have gone to look for myself, if I should return, before I get back, keep me here.-

• porkasporkas Member Posts: 125

really, damn I must of missed that ::;^d::