Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a new mmo plz help

i'm looking for something that has a solid endgame. doesn't matter what genre or if its B2P, P2P, or F2P with optional subscription.  right now im playing guild wars 2 and am just tired of running for cosmetic purposes.  I play both pve and pvp so either focus is okay. 

Games i've played and don't plan on playing again.

WoW

FF14

EvE Online

LOTRO

Comments

• tarodintarodin Member UncommonPosts: 128

Because playing a single player game is similar to an actual MMORPG i suggest you  mass effect 1 and 2, darksiders 1 and 2, skyrim and dragon age 1.

• AXISMcbiscuitAXISMcbiscuit Member Posts: 3
    i've played all of those multiple times tho lol. I need a mmo.  A game that will last longer than those. 
  • tarodintarodin Member UncommonPosts: 128
    Well, everquest was a good game, idk how it is now but it's f2p you can try it.
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    I'd give ESO a try. Has had a lot of issues coming out of the gate, but for the past few months, there seems to be an upward trend in feelings about it. The developers have been doing a good job of moving things in a positive direction, if many of the threads have it right.

I self identify as a monkey.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829

ESO and SWTOR would be my suggestions. Both offer PvP and PvE.

ESO would probably be the better choice for PvP endgame though, while SWTOR likely has more to offer on the PvE side.

Neverwinter Online would be another decent choice to look into.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• AXISMcbiscuitAXISMcbiscuit Member Posts: 3
    Isn't wildstars population very low tho?
  • ragz45ragz45 Member UncommonPosts: 810
    Originally posted by AXISMcbiscuit
    Isn't wildstars population very low tho?

Dismally low..

• ArazaleArazale Member Posts: 348
    Originally posted by tarodin
    Well, everquest was a good game, idk how it is now but it's f2p you can try it.

To my knowledge EQ is not a f2p, it is still p2p. EQ2 is f2p.

Nvm, apparently it did go f2p 3 years ago.

• oreal52oreal52 Member UncommonPosts: 79

Marvel Heroes 2015 all the way.

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875
    I just started playing everquest2 with the wife, It is pretty good the f2p options are not to bad. After a day I went ahead and subscribed. I am really enjoying the alternate advancement just started crafting and it is not to bad either. Well I am having fun If you decide to play it I am on the RP server send me a message here and I will run around with you.